When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mile Miglia GTXXL Chrono worth the $ ?

gran

So what Mile Miglia GTXXL Chrono is worth the $ ?

1. Trusthys CH055A - Mile Miglia GTXXL Chrono SS Black Swiss 7750 28800 (and Perfect clones have the same) for $828.00 :o

2. and then there is the Perfect clones version with copy of ETA Valgranes A07.211 (or is it A07.111?) for $378

Q: What warrants the $500 price difference?

Well a gen ETA 7750 new in a sealed package is around $400, though since it is a larger watch, perhaps they are installing an ETA Valgranes A07.211 (gen) which may be harder to source or higher cost and they just have it labelled as an ETA 7750?

Thanks for answering

I guess the cost of the movement is a pretty obvious main cause for the difference :)........guess what I also want to know is if there are also other differences that are of importance between the two

I found bits and pices about these pricey beauties searching for GTXXL but I want to know more

are the buttons, clasp etc also better on the more expensive one?

I found bits and pices about these pricey beauties searching for GTXXL but I want to know more

are the buttons, clasp etc also better on the more expensive one?

Highly doubt anything is better other then the fact you get a Gen ETA 7750. that is going to be the only difference. The factories are not going to refine the watch any better because you have a gen. movement.

Me personally, I am fine with the A7750 movements, it is a rep after all.

Ive decided to buy the $300+ version :)

But I will need an alternative strap for it as the rubber strap will not do and wonder what alternatives others have decided upon.....I would actually like a black leather strap and if possible an SS bracelet as well.....but I have not seen anyone with an SS bracelet and certainly it can not be bought with one as far as i can find......wonder if the Solid SS Bracelet with Deployant Clasp from the Mile Milgia GT Power Reserve SS/SS A23J would fit on the GTXXL?

gran8)

I've got a couple of mine on Hirsche Rally straps and they feel amazing, so much better than the rubber tyre strap!! I'm told they look way better as well.

Might be worth looking into buying one of those or asking any of the dealers if they have bracelets that would fit, I wouldn't mind a SS bracelet on a couple of mine!!

I own pretty much all the GTXL/XXL range, apart from the gen ETA7750 model. The Valgranes model is the Ltd Ed grey dialed SS, I have it in SS and RG, the pushers are really smooth and all in all the watch runs perfectly!! Never had problems with any of mine, from most expensive to the cheap 21j models!! Great watches IMO!!

Sixx :bones:

I've got a couple of mine on Hirsche Rally straps and they feel amazing, so much better than the rubber tyre strap!! I'm told they look way better as well.

Might be worth looking into buying one of those or asking any of the dealers if they have bracelets that would fit, I wouldn't mind a SS bracelet on a couple of mine!!

I own pretty much all the GTXL/XXL range, apart from the gen ETA7750 model. The Valgranes model is the Ltd Ed grey dialed SS, I have it in SS and RG, the pushers are really smooth and all in all the watch runs perfectly!! Never had problems with any of mine, from most expensive to the cheap 21j models!! Great watches IMO!!

Sixx :bones:

thanks for excellent feedback

• 7 months later...

Sorry to bring up this thread again, but I was going to ask the same question, so... Has anyone bought a Chopard with the Swiss 7750? Is it worth the extra 400 USD? The ones of you who have Mile Miglias with ETA Valgranes A07.211 - are you guys happy with it?

Many thanks.