When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What model is this?

stenovelli

post-23105-12684907025_thumb.jpgpost-23105-126849087242_thumb.jpgpost-23105-126849107402_thumb.jpgpost-23105-126849115858_thumb.jpgpost-23105-126849132127_thumb.jpgHi Guys, I,m new to the site so forgive my ignorances.I was given a Breitling in a will and don,t know a thing about it so any info would be priceless from you guys.It is a Breitling for Bentley and i think it is called a tourbillon it has a Speed stainless steel bracelet.I do not know how to operate the chrono but i can unscrew the centre crown to adjust the time.The sub dials have the days of the week but no date? the other has numbers 4,8 and 12, I will attempt to upload my poor quality photos.Once again THANKS for any info. Also can anyone tell me what the two buttons are for on the opposite side of the crown.ps I have been told it is a gen not a rep But who knows it could be a very good copy?? It is also very heavy. Edited by stenovelli

post-23105-12684907025_thumb.jpgpost-23105-126849087242_thumb.jpgpost-23105-126849107402_thumb.jpgpost-23105-126849115858_thumb.jpgpost-23105-126849132127_thumb.jpgHi Guys, I,m new to the site so forgive my ignorances.I was given a Breitling in a will and don,t know a thing about it so any info would be priceless from you guys.It is a Breitling for Bentley and i think it is called a tourbillon it has a Speed stainless steel bracelet.I do not know how to operate the chrono but i can unscrew the centre crown to adjust the time.The sub dials have the days of the week but no date? the other has numbers 4,8 and 12, I will attempt to upload my poor quality photos.Once again THANKS for any info. Also can anyone tell me what the two buttons are for on the opposite side of the crown.ps I have been told it is a gen not a rep But who knows it could be a very good copy?? It is also very heavy.

Yeah your right, as i explained i dont know Jack about watches. This was left to me by an uncle when he passed.You dont say why you think its a fake.Seems a lot of work gone into this if its not genuine.If your so much of an expert tell me why its fake!! I went on a u.k breitling site and everything they said about how to check for a fake, came out good.

Steve, i am very sorry to say that it is a fake and also a very bad copy of a very expensive watch, the chromo wont work as it is not a chrono movement, the subdials work as day date, it is not a tourbillon just a visible balance of a cheep Chinese movement.

If your so much of an expert tell me why its fake!

As you dont know any thing about watches why not do some research and learn why it is fake.

If you want to know about replica watches come here and learn, you wont learn any thing from the brietling site.

to be honest im no expert, i dont even own a breitling, but to spot this out took 5 seconds ;)

but hey when you have personal interests in this watch, cause its the watch from your uncle and when you like the look, then wear and enjoy it, its yours, so do whatever you want do do with it. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

best regards

Steve, i am very sorry to say that it is a fake and also a very bad copy of a very expensive watch, the chromo wont work as it is not a chrono movement, the subdials work as day date, it is not a tourbillon just a visible balance of a cheep Chinese movement.

As you dont know any thing about watches why not do some research and learn why it is fake.

If you want to know about replica watches come here and learn, you wont learn any thing from the brietling site.

To be honest,i have just done some research on a breitling forum and it did show pictures of the gen and the fakes.The breitling motif should be solid not hollow in between.Its solid.The anchor on the second hand should be a proper anchor.It is. The movement is automatic.The bezel turns.You can see all the movements. The "B" in Breitling is the correct shape.This,if a fake is very good quality in that they seems to have put an awful lot of work into making a fake.Surely they wouldn,t go to that much trouble. Would they?? Maybe they would.

Yes they would put that much work into a fake, this one is actually not considered a very good fake either. There have been models made from solid gold and diamonds, some of the people making these fake watches buy the real (very expensive) models and dissect them so they can make very accurate models.

Some are great but none are perfect. Point being your watch doesn't have the same functions as the real one does, and none of them have a clear back.

If you still have any doubt, look here:

http://www.watcheden.com/breitling-for-bentley-tourbillon-chronograph-automatic-with-white-dial-s-s-i-45363-p-1.html

Edited by gillorin

thread starter, do you realy still think you have a gen or a super hyper rep? come on :lol: :lol: i mean you said its something personal with the watch, and i totaly understand this, its a beautyful watch in his own, but a real bad rep that you can buy everywhere for a few bucks.

so wear it well buddy and enjoy your watch, but accept the answers you get to your askd question.

best regards

To be honest,i have just done some research on a breitling forum and it did show pictures of the gen and the fakes.The breitling motif should be solid not hollow in between.Its solid.The anchor on the second hand should be a proper anchor.It is. The movement is automatic.The bezel turns.You can see all the movements. The "B" in Breitling is the correct shape.This,if a fake is very good quality in that they seems to have put an awful lot of work into making a fake.Surely they wouldn,t go to that much trouble. Would they?? Maybe they would.

The Breilting Motif, anchor, automatic movement and every thing else you mentioned are easily replicated even to the worst degree of quality. What is not easily replicated it the functionality of the tourbillion movement. The display of a balance wheel does not cut it. Check out some videos on Youtube under “Tourbillion” and you can see first hand how these movements function and why they have a 6 figure price tag attached to them.

To answer your question “Surely they wouldn,t go to that much trouble. Would they??” Yes they would! Not with this model, but with others yet. Take the Breilting Super Ocean Steel Fish. One of the best out of the box Reps around. Has been for some time.

I along with other have seen many of these Bentley Tourbillions. I actually used to work with a guy that tried telling me his was real and swore buy it. I did not call him out as if it makes him happy then that is all the matters. Just like if you like the watch, then that is all the matters.

FYI