When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM270.. here we go..

elisiX

Hey fellas...

Picked this one up just yesterday but it might be moving to a new home very soon (no need for 2 1950 In-House movement monsters after all).

The OEM croc on the 270 is seriously incredible and the grain on this particular strap is spectacular. One of the best i've ever seen without doubt.

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

• 4 months later...

Odd that a guy off the Risti had a gen 270 stolen from your home and was told he'd be getting bupkis because your insurance didn't cover the loss.

just sayin....

I remember hearing this story and a good amount of grumbling months ago. I didn't know it was a member of the rep forums though. Assuming that Elisix is the same person another member both here and at Geeks was kind enough to alert me that there is currently a similar problem with him regarding an $1800 watch disappearing in the mail with no tracking when promised and no restitution forthcoming as of yet to the buyer. Hopefully he will turn up and resolve that one amicably. Please let us know. I don't know how it ever turned out at Risti but if it is confirmed he is abusing members at any of our forums we all should know it. I do hope this is not the case.

I wouldn't expect him to respond here as he has not posted here in several months nor has he ever offered items for sale here. Then again it doesn't look like he is a candidate for making the "Approved High Value Seller" list at the moment either.;)