When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Link Bracelet Micro Adjustment?

By-Tor

Yeah well... we all know by now how to take the links off the bracelet... but has anyone figured out how to use the micro adjustment? There are three holes on the end of the clasp. Apparently these are adjustment holes. It doesn't show in the picture properly... but there are three holes... and the bracelet is attached to the hole in the middle.

I got a PM from another member who asked this... and I could actually set my bracelet a little tighter as well. Does anyone know if there's a small pin inside this hole? I want to be sure... don't want to break my watch.

115848-22762.jpg

This is what I'm talking about. I'm not sure if this is even adjustable. But if not... I wonder why there are three holes then. :o

115848-22763.jpg

Edited by By-Tor

Yeah well... we all know by now how to take the links off the bracelet... but has anyone figured out how to use the micro adjustment? There are three holes on the end of the clasp. Apparently these are adjustment holes. It doesn't show in the picture properly... but there are three holes... and the bracelet is attached to the hole in the middle.

I got a PM from another member who asked this... and I could actually set my bracelet a little tighter as well. Does anyone know if there's a small pin inside this hole? I want to be sure... don't want to break my watch.

115878-22756.jpg

This is what I'm talking about. I'm not sure if this is even adjustable. But if not... I wonder why there are three holes then. :o

115878-22757.jpg

it is an adjustment and it was the first thing i did when i got my link bracelet. from memory i think you have to move it to the inner hole to make it bigger (don't quote me). The pin just pushes out and then move it to the desired hole and reinsert pin. even with the adjusment, the bracelet does not fit my wrist :(

I received my Tag link for days ago, I tried to do that micro adjustement. Now the push pin will not extend again.

I have to take the watch to a local watchmaster to see if they can replaced it

Be carefull with this adjustment.

Yeah... I didn't want to start messing up with it because the adjustment isn't typical... that's for sure. If you (or your watchsmith) can figure out the adjustment system please let us know.

Thanks. ;)