When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mega Raffle half way home

lanikai

For all the raffles that we have held to raise funds for our communities usage fees, the Mega Raffle has been Rockin Da House with members stepping up to the plate.. we have had a record number of members .. a lot of them new to RWG, upgrading to Supporter and Plati.. and many who have been here for a long time also upgrading to Platinum memberships..

For those that are not aware of what we need the funds for.. software upgrades cost money.. monthly usage with all the daily traffic we have going in and out of the Forum cost $$$.. not a penny of what we have accrued from these raffles have gone to anything other than our Communities needs.. with our traffic at an all time high and new members registering in record numbers daily.. we are doing what is necessary to see that our lights stay on 24/7.. I feel we have the best Admin Team on the net.. Admin with his crazy schedule keeps the forum upgraded and safe .. the Co Admins and Mods work round the clock to keep us safe from scams form various spammers and back door dealings..

Although our forum is "free" to all .. the reality is to grow and acquire the latest software and upgrades we need to raise funds.. the board is constantly being upgraded and I believe the vision of our Admin is to continue to grow and be the best rep forum on the net.. to be here for all that need support with our Hobby.. to keep the scammers from getting a hold of our money.... all of that and more.. We are definitely more than just watches..

We'd like to see more members that have been lurking .. to not be shy.. you all have much to offer the community even if you feel it's just for a few words.. participation and idea's are always welcomed..

The Best Idea .. is the Idea that has yet to be thought of and expressed

and no idea is a waste.. only not posting your thought's can be thought of as a waste..

So weather you decide to participate in the Raffle or not.. please don't hesitate to participate in the growth of this Community.. we need each and every member to think this thought: "Participation is a form of giving back".. even if it's just a "thank you" for a member that spends time to post a pictorial or review or share their new acquisition.. to acknowledge the time spent is something that all will appreciate.

so, a BIG THANK YOU to the members that have participated so far in our Mega Raffle.. from 1 ticket to those who have jumped in for 20 ..

Thank you .. and let's keep it rolling.. we are working on more prizes to add to the pot..

A Special thanks to all the members that are making this Raffle a success for "The RWG"

JMB

wwarren

henrik_6..Supporter upgrade

Modelizer

deniz

Plaifender.. Plati upgrade

Wimpie

Eyerule

P4GTR

Wheaton

MemberX

Marky1012

specialvat

dudemeister

Pizzanno

Eton..Supporter upgrade

Miagi

dvn

ronin

redwatch

paneristi_man

t0t0boy

Mastermindilliance // aka mensabrain

toadtorrent

woody99

lufcmattylad

valerian

Navichief

Kambler..Supporter upgrade

Upland

dmueves

Viper..Supporter upgrade

GarretP1

Slimpickens

MasterofPuppets

Danander11..Supporter upgrade

Repfreak..Supporter upgrade

Craig-s..Supporter upgrade

Panerai153

vortx

Mickeypage..Plati renewal

billkuk..Plati upgrade

DZAIRICK..Supporter upgrade

dd417..Plati upgrade

cc..Supporter upgrade

sevenstars.. for donating a Cartier Santos XL

bobbean.. for his donation of an awesome strap

PeteM.. For his Breitling Bentley donation

Thank you all.. and let's keep the raffle rolling with upgrades :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

Thank you Lani for doing such a wonderful job as rafflemiester..

I count less than 50 names as ticket holders and the front page shows 24,600+ members?

That's kind of sad

this forum is great!!!

Come on people

step up to the plate and purchase a ticket or 20..:)

+1 for ya bro, you doin such a great job here, and that everyday :)

and i realy want to say somethin.. cause billkuk is so right, here are +20.000 members.. i mean guys when you read this stuff here, think about how many $$$$ this forum saved you??? with all the reviews, with the trusted dealers here, all the knowledge and help you find here.. isnt this worth to buy a 5$ ticket ? and support this place and maybe winning a real nice price :thumbsupsmileyanim:

so guys come on and buy one ticket, it wont hurt you, but it help a lot, to keep this place who makes you so much fun, and saves you so much money alive :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

think about that ;)

what would we do without the reviews here, would you buy a rep watch only on the pics from the seller?

i wont do that :whistling:

so guys, come on and give something back :1a: i count on you :1a:

cause this place rocks :):yu:

R, you need to run for office. For the people! You work so hard and I wonder if you feel appreciated. I know you've said you don't get comp's but I think that a few factories/dealers need to comp you, or just fly to Guangzhou and connect the rest of the dots! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

R, you need to run for office. For the people! You work so hard and I wonder if you feel appreciated. I know you've said you don't get comp's but I think that a few factories/dealers need to comp you, or just fly to Guangzhou and connect the rest of the dots! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Been there ... done that.. when I was elected to represent a large faction in Hawaii and at world conferences.. I had to perform damage control for lying politicians.. things are easier here.. no lies to clean up after.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but thanks for the confidence everyone.. we are fellowship of watch nutz..and much more.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: