When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Snowflake 9411 movement

mjmj

Hi does anyone know what the power reserve is for a gen tudor snowflake 9411 movement. Mine has a reserve of max 8 hours and when compared to my other ETA movements ie 2846 and 2836, it pales in comparison with both having a reserve of at least 36 hours. Do you think it is running dry and needs some oil?

dsc07164n.jpg

Time for a service I think. Mine lasts much, much longer than that. Haven't timed it yet, but here's a scenario. If I put it down when I go to bed, and put on a new watch the next morning, the Tudor is still ticking away when I get home from work. That's pretty close to 24 hours at least.

Hi, Mjmj,

I'm assuming that the movement you showed the picture of is the one from your tudor snowflake, Correct?

If so, it's not a 9411 movement, it's the movement out of a 7021 snowflake, the eta 2484.

as well, it appears that there are brass parts on the automatic rotor assembly as well, which would not be original, which, assuming this is your movement, a sign that things could be amiss...

Regards

ed

Hi Eddog,

Thank you for the information. Yes its a pic of my watch. I ve just assumed that its a snowflake 9411 and have now been corrected that its a 7021. I will query with the watchsmith on monday.

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...