When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first Breitling!

torjus

Ok, i recived my very first Breitling two days ago, and i just LOVE it... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

its a skyland avenger with grey dial and it just looks amazing, and i really enjoy the big size and the bling bling effect the bracelet gives :sun:

This is not a review or anything, i just wanted to share my joy with you guys !!!

here are some pictures of my new soulmate :)

post-21911-126960625644_thumb.jpg

post-21911-126960637438_thumb.jpg

post-21911-126960644687_thumb.jpg

Cool Watch! I too just received my first watch and I will post pics later.

I like the bulky size of the watch. Now that your feet are wet, go get #2! I can't wait to order my next one!

Congrats!!!!

congrats man :) this watch is also my first breitling, hope mine comes tomorrow :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i allready bought the polish bytor used for his one, and i also bought a high tech lubricant with teflon, or whatsoever, dont attract dust and dirt, im ready for takeoff :thumbsupsmileyanim:

let me ask you this, was your bracelet scratched from the factory, im a little bit scared, cause so easy to scratch... :black_eye:

best regards, and enjoy it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks guys :)

I really love it. it was condemores "if you enter and see, you`ll have to buy" topic that turned the leaf for me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It actually had that effect on me :p

@ Deniz : I cant see any scratches on my bracelet, it was just stunnig :) The only thing i can put my finger on, is that i dont like is the AR, dont get me wrong, its really good, but poorly put on some places and you see some blue/purple shimmer some places around at the edge. But then again, no big deal..

where did you buy your polish? can you order it fro the internet?

T

Thanks guys :)

I really love it. it was condemores "if you enter and see, you`ll have to buy" topic that turned the leaf for me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It actually had that effect on me :p

@ Deniz : I cant see any scratches on my bracelet, it was just stunnig :) The only thing i can put my finger on, is that i dont like is the AR, dont get me wrong, its really good, but poorly put on some places and you see some blue/purple shimmer some places around at the edge. But then again, no big deal..

where did you buy your polish? can you order it fro the internet?

T

Congratz on the Skyland, one of the best of the best :thumbsupsmileyanim: I agree on the AR, I had the same problem on my SA. The AR was not only scratched but It had that bluish hue around the outer edges of the crystal. :thumbdown: I tried everything and could not remove that last little bit around the edges. It looked fine Indoors but outside In the natural light on the right angle It could be seen. I was sitting at my work desk when I looked over and noticed my pouch of Cape Cod polishing cloths. I new nothing was going to scratch saphire but a diamond or another saphire, so I gave It a go. It took about five minuites to make the crystal look brand new. I could not believe how easy the AR came off with the CC cloths. So you might want to try It If the bluish tint bugs you enough .Good luck with your new Breitling :good: Mike

Congratz on the Skyland, one of the best of the best :thumbsupsmileyanim: I agree on the AR, I had the same problem on my SA. The AR was not only scratched but It had that bluish hue around the outer edges of the crystal. :thumbdown: I tried everything and could not remove that last little bit around the edges. It looked fine Indoors but outside In the natural light on the right angle It could be seen. I was sitting at my work desk when I looked over and noticed my pouch of Cape Cod polishing cloths. I new nothing was going to scratch saphire but a diamond or another saphire, so I gave It a go. It took about five minuites to make the crystal look brand new. I could not believe how easy the AR came off with the CC cloths. So you might want to try It If the bluish tint bugs you enough .Good luck with your new Breitling :good: Mike

ok, thanks :)

But after i cleaned it properly it`s much better :thumbsupsmileyanim:

it was more like finger stains or something i think? did you remove your AR?