When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whats a reputable low-cost online replica store?

Hi everyone! I've always enjoyed the look of replica brand name watches and own a couple of plain rolex submariners. They're Asian pieces, but I take care of them and they've been ticking away for 3+ years! Recently I've been looking at getting another watch, and really like the the look of breitlings, especially the ones with the see-through tourbillon. Now, my question is what website would you recommend to have a look at. I really do not want to get scammed and am looking to pay a max of around $160.

Please let me know, thanks!

One of the main features about established replica watch communities is that they have established, trusted dealerships attached to them. There are quite a few trusted replica dealers here. Any one of them could sell you the watches you want. Just look at the Collector section and you'll see them.

This is the right area to look. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well for one it is odds on the Briet is a fantasy (2) It will be faux at your price point and (3) the whole watch will most likely be of low quality.

A rep with a working tourby will set you back around $1,000

Ken

KB makes an excellent point. WatchEden sells a very broad variety of reps, including low end Quartz watches. If you want an Automatic watch, then read the descriptions carefully. You linked pictures for us to see, not the actual sales page, so we can't help you out there.

In my opinion that 2nd Breitling you posted looks like the date numerals were squeezed into it's tiny window. Not good.

I have to agree that there is no way on Earth that you are going to score a new Asia7750 clone chrono watch for $170 ... it's going to be Quartz. But heck .. if you don't care, then that's good too. I have a Quartz chrono ... nothing wrong with that.