When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Query about the SOSF Rep

Craig S

Hi,

I've been looking to add a Swiss ETA Steelfish to my collection, but my dealer has informed me that he can no longer get the "best" version. Didn't realise there was more than one version of the swiss SOSF rep, other than the one with the arrow seconds hand? Any ideas guys?

Basically, I'm looking for the best (arent we all, ha!) rep version of the SOSF with the swiss ETA movement.

Any guidance would be gratefully recieved. :)

Probably have ones with the wrong date font like the sea wolf. I didn't think they had different versions either, just the swiss with double AR and the asian without the double AR. Now that they are harder to get I will probably end up hanging on to mine.

Woody actually got the best SFSO rep that I've ever seen from Joshua. Check this.

I'd say that's as good as it gets.

that one was as good as it gets, but as of now, it is on its way back to China. there are issues with the movement, as it would either lose time, or sometimes it can just stopped running...then with a twist of the wrist it would run again. or the power reserve is pretty awful at maybe a little over 24 hours on a full wear of 2 days. I told Josh of all of this problems, and he told me to send it back for repair. so off she went.

before I contacted Josh, I contacted Angus, and he was telling me that he was out of supply from the factory. perhaps the one I got from Josh, was one of the last few. But Angus did tell me that they will start producing it in a month of so. So I would say check with Angus, and good luck.