When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eurotimez new 2010 deepsea

olreon

hello,

has someone ordered yet and what are the flaws on this version?

and by the way, is the dial on the gen deepsea matt-finish or glossy?

thanks in advance,

olreon

Eurotimez status is somewhat 'tarnished' at the moment (and mostly due to issues with DSSDs)...

From what I understand, the gen dial is semi-gloss, semi-matte, so shows both qualities under different lighting conditions, I hope that's of help to you :)

I had a very flawed ETZ V5 DSSd that was returned back in December. It is to be replaced with a 2010 DSSD. I have and order number, but as of today haven't seen photos of my watch. Order was placed on 3/28/10. When i receive the watch I will post photos. I don't think anyone has gotten one as they have just started the order process last week. From the preliminary photos on their website, it looks better, but the line up of the letters on the Original Gas Escape Valve Ring lock System, don't line up exactly as they are shown. However ijust looked at a photo of a genuine, and the letters don't line up exactly on it as well, so i think that some of thatb is just us "picking nits"

I will save the genuine photo and use it as a comparison when mine gets here

I had a very flawed ETZ V5 DSSd that was returned back in December. It is to be replaced with a 2010 DSSD. I have and order number, but as of today haven't seen photos of my watch. Order was placed on 3/28/10. When i receive the watch I will post photos. I don't think anyone has gotten one as they have just started the order process last week. From the preliminary photos on their website, it looks better, but the line up of the letters on the Original Gas Escape Valve Ring lock System, don't line up exactly as they are shown. However ijust looked at a photo of a genuine, and the letters don't line up exactly on it as well, so i think that some of thatb is just us "picking nits"

I will save the genuine photo and use it as a comparison when mine gets here

hello,

as far as i can see from these bad picks on eurotimez, the engraving seems to be correct, same spacing and alignment as on the gen. the only thing that i recognized is the printing on the dial, it seems to be alittle bit to fat, but maybe this comes from the unsharp pics.

thanks,

olreon