When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got my Angus 322 yesterday!

robertb

Got my Angus 322 yesterday and absolutely LOVE it! I took some pics for you guys but it's even better in person! The case has nice sharp edges. Dial color is a nice cloudy milk chocolate per gen but haven't seen a 322 in person so can't verify accuracy. Chapter ring looks great and appears to be rose gold per gen. The bridges look pretty good in person. Considering it's a 6497 made to look like a gen 322 movement, it's an awesome effort. The engraving is unfilled but that's a super easy fix. Fill with blue paint and wipe off the excess with a rag. Go grab one guys, it's definitely worth it!!!! Can't wait to get some straps for this beast!

IMG_9733copy-1.jpg

IMG_9736copy-1.jpg

IMG_9738copy-1.jpg

IMG_9751copy-1.jpg

IMG_9752copy-1.jpg

IMG_9758copy-1.jpg

IMG_9760copy-1.jpg

IMG_9761copy-1.jpg

IMG_9762copy-1.jpg

IMG_9728copy-1.jpg

IMG_9724copy-1.jpg

IMG_9723copy-1.jpg

IMG_9721copy-1.jpg

IMG_9763copy-1.jpg

Surprisingly lume out of the wrapper is quite good, on par with DSN's superlume and Angus' Superlume option. Here's a shot taken during lunch, closed the blinds but still had a lot of light in the room. 1/25sec @ f/2.8 so it's not an exaggerated lume shot with a 5 second exposure.

IMG_9782copy-1.jpg

Surprisingly lume out of the wrapper is quite good, on par with DSN's superlume and Angus' Superlume option. Here's a shot taken during lunch, closed the blinds but still had a lot of light in the room. 1/25sec @ f/2.8 so it's not an exaggerated lume shot with a 5 second exposure.

IMG_9782copy-1.jpg

[/beautiful...what is Angus's site?

I'm extremely impressed by this one. I have been following since the first few posts of the prototype came out. You're right, I think. The Zigmeister could do an amazing job with that movement. It's a beautiful watch in its own right, and well worth the money IMO. Thanks for sharing, since yours is the first one I've seen posted.

Robert, are those images with stock rep strap? It looks way too good.

By the way, if you say yes, I will be helpless against the purchase and therefore not liable to my wife. Hopefully she sees it that way.

LOL. I will bet you your new 322 she WON'T see it that way!

I went for it this morning. Cant wait'll it gets here. The 'EIGHTEEN (18) JEWEL' (on the gen its 'JEWELS' evidently) spacing looks off, blue paint might just accent that, but i can't wait. Smokin' belly gator waiting for it. How does the lugset seem? Easy in easy out?