When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Liverpool 4 - Benfica 1

gran

I don't follow club football that much but I heard Leo Messi spanked Arsenal pretty badly: 4 goals!

yes that was pretty...bud sad for my father being and Arsenal supporter

Bayern Munchen did quite well yesterday :1a:

SAD!!! THE OLD TUNE'S ARE THE BEST - [censored] ALL, YOU'RE GUNNA WIN [censored] ALL - BENITEZ IS GUNNA BE SACKED AND YOU AIN'T GOING TO GET NO MONEY TO BUY NEW BLOOD. YOU'RE 19 POINTS OFF THE PACE AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WILL LOSE TORRES AND GERRARD WHO WILL WANT TO PLAY EUROPEAN FOOTBALL AND BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF THE LEAGUE. - LIVERPOOL OF OLD ME [censored]. THEY ARE A CLUB THAT HAS UNDERPERFORMED FOR YEARS AND ALL THAT THEY CAN HARP ON ABOUT IS THEIR HISTORY. CRAPPY CLUB LOCATED IN A [censored] HOLE AREA OF NORTHERN ENGLAND. No.1 IS THE TYPE OF BIRD THAT YOU COULD HOPE TO SEE AT A LIVERPOOL GAME. No.2 SPEAKS FOR ITSELF (WORKSHY BENFIT CLAIMANTS') No3. lIVERPOOL MANAGER'S OFFICE (NOTE THE ABSENCE OF WHEELS AND ANYTHING ELSE OF VALUE). No4. LIVERPOOL'S TEAM PLANE - AGAIN CHECK THE WHEELS!! SAY NO MORE. SCUM THROUGH AND THRU.

post-12175-127083863906_thumb.jpg

post-12175-127083866382_thumb.jpg

post-12175-127083866439_thumb.jpg

post-12175-127083866489_thumb.jpg

SAD!!! THE OLD TUNE'S ARE THE BEST - [censored] ALL, YOU'RE GUNNA WIN [censored] ALL - BENITEZ IS GUNNA BE SACKED AND YOU AIN'T GOING TO GET NO MONEY TO BUY NEW BLOOD. YOU'RE 19 POINTS OFF THE PACE AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WILL LOSE TORRES AND GERRARD WHO WILL WANT TO PLAY EUROPEAN FOOTBALL AND BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF THE LEAGUE. - LIVERPOOL OF OLD ME [censored]. THEY ARE A CLUB THAT HAS UNDERPERFORMED FOR YEARS AND ALL THAT THEY CAN HARP ON ABOUT IS THEIR HISTORY. CRAPPY CLUB LOCATED IN A [censored] HOLE AREA OF NORTHERN ENGLAND. No.1 IS THE TYPE OF BIRD THAT YOU COULD HOPE TO SEE AT A LIVERPOOL GAME. No.2 SPEAKS FOR ITSELF (WORKSHY BENFIT CLAIMANTS') No3. lIVERPOOL MANAGER'S OFFICE (NOTE THE ABSENCE OF WHEELS AND ANYTHING ELSE OF VALUE). No4. LIVERPOOL'S TEAM PLANE - AGAIN CHECK THE WHEELS!! SAY NO MORE. SCUM THROUGH AND THRU.

so your not a fan then.....

:animal_rooster::animal_rooster::animal_rooster:

:black_eye::mellow::pardon::bangin::lol::1a:

I am very happy to hear those kind words from another Liverpool fan chiefwiggum :bangin: your funny understatments and irony are so well constructed one could almost mistakingly think you were slightly challenged when it comes to the later performances of this wonderful team

long live free speech

Gunnar Gran

Recent history????????

Division 1 title 89/90

Premiership - NEVER !!!!!!

FA Cup 2001 / 2006

Community Shield 2001 / 2006

Super Cup 2001

Champions League 2005 (Cheating all the way)

UEFA Cup 2001

UEFA Super Cup 2005

WHAT RECENT HISTORY?????

And next year they won't even be playing European football - The year after relegation looms !

Recent history????????

Division 1 title 89/90

FA Cup 2001 / 2006

Super Cup 2001

UEFA Cup 2001

UEFA Super Cup 2005

WHAT RECENT HISTORY?????

And next year they won't even be playing European football - The year after relegation looms !

Whats wrong with Kevin Keegan..hes not dead yet

_41419849_keegan416.jpg

Good to see Fulham doing well, beat some quality teams on the way, met Roy Hodgson once too where I work, really nice bloke :)

Good to see football bringing out the best in people, nothing irrational about peeps and their football opinions! :lol:

True!!!

Fulham doing well...Norwegains on the team as well

Recent history????????

Division 1 title 89/90

FA Cup 2001 / 2006

Super Cup 2001

UEFA Cup 2001

UEFA Super Cup 2005

WHAT RECENT HISTORY?????

I'm impressed with your knowledge big fella, but this bitterness is gonna give you a heart attack. I can only surmise that you have been banned from being a Liverpool fan at some point and forced to support a different team - or a scouser nicked your hubcaps!

Liverpool have had a bad season but at least the majority their fan base comes from the same city!

Come on you reds!

sorry Gran thought I might have had it cached but alas I closed the tab :(

We do suck at the moment in the league but with our club finally be released from those money grabbing arses we might do well!

We need Drogba to win too :1a: he cries like a girl but he scores like a man

Nando now having surgery :(

Fernando Morientes? he was once a great player and i hope this surgery will be the one that brings him back...for Olympique de Marseille....too bad he never became what Liverpool needed

I couldn't take his attitude but I don't think Rafa would ever play 2 strikers :( lets hope we get a decent buyer

YES! lets hope for some oil baron or sheik that loves the game buys our team

georgegillettandtomhicks_275x155.jpg