When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

FridaY Wristcheck

Cubeistan

What is the profile on on that any chance of a photo

Me the 1680

Love the 1680 what a watch! :thumbsupsmileyanim: here are some more photos of the subs crystal we used a cracked tropic 19 for a pattern i wanted the same shape and distortion as on the gen but i wanted it taller 6mm thick total i love tall crystals on vintage watches

post-27094-127083783183_thumb.jpgpost-27094-12708378884_thumb.jpgpost-27094-127083794979_thumb.jpgpost-27094-127083799872_thumb.jpgpost-27094-127083805689_thumb.jpgpost-27094-127083811036_thumb.jpg

last photo the comex is extream! but its custom built i think it looks cool ! the three watches one on top of the other the sub 5512 is the middle one!

Edited by aeromatic

it makes the dial look huge!

It doesent in real life only when i photograph it strange , it doent look huge like the 1665 superdome this crystal has a flatter surface not domed like the 1665 comex

Edited by aeromatic

When not on my wrist, it resides with grace here:

For now, on my wrist:

nice watch and a nice box too !

TT Sub today and tomorrow.

Shot at 2010-04-09

Nice tt! :thumbsupsmileyanim: i sold mine last week to finance other projects! i will have to get a new one!

Excellent choice in reading material, bro, have you read the other Nicholas Linnear novels as well?

Just starting, Bro.....haven't even finished this one yet! Darn watch projects are getting into the reading time!LOL!

Just starting, Bro.....haven't even finished this one yet! Darn watch projects are getting into the reading time!LOL!

They're good stuff, I've been a fan of Lustbader's work for about 15 years now... With the Nicholas Linnear novels, it's best to start with the Ninja, so everything makes sense... My favorites, were actually the China Maroc trilogy (which he never finished), and if you read enough of the novels, such as Black Heart and French Kiss, it's almost like he's writing on auto-pilot and recycling characters, but there're also a few references to PP watches :victory: