When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EU source for WM9 Yachtmaster

Craig S

BK will be your choice. Although he is in the US, there is really little to no risk custom speaking. I ordered a V3 from BK like two months ago. He shipped it through the UK and everything was fine!

Also, just to let your mind at ease, other members didn't bother to get their package rerouted through the UK and still got it! Ask BK directly, he'll be able to share with you his experience as to shipping watches depending on countries. But i think most of Europe is fine. BK is a great collector and, just to share some experience with you, i was glad to put my trust in hum as so many other members did.

Hope that helps,

Cheers for the info mate. Not after the BK modded YM at the moment, as it's way out of my price league.

Interestingly enough, I just e-mailed Joshua asking whether he could source, and he told me that WM9 version wasn't the best available and that he will have access to a better quality rep in June....

I seriously doubt any new YM from the cartel can top the BK/WM9 YM... but I could be wrong. If you want a true master piece I recommend saving for the BK/WM9... if you don't want to spend that kind of cash on a new one, check the sales corners as they do come up from time to time (how I got mine - worth every penny!!!)