When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Present from Josh arrived today

sneed12

I am totally blown away by how quickly my order got here. I was expecting to wait several weeks, I don't think it was even a full week.

Navitimer, Serie Speciale with the standard 7750 subdial arrangement--I don't understand why the datewheel should still be sunken, but I can live with it--and a PAM 113, E/F series stamped movement which I asked for specifically. I'll be honest I was preparing myself mentally for receiving an H movement, I don't know if Josh took into account my request for an F or if I just got lucky, but it doesn't matter. :)

Quick pics:

josh1.jpg

josh2.jpg

closeups of the watches:

113_1.jpg

Recessed cannon pin, but I can live with it

113_2.jpg

I have been wanting stamped Panerai plates FOREVER! :D

navi1.jpg

Slide rule alignment is pretty darn good. Not perfect, but I've seen gens with worse--my Nighthawk was worse when I first got it, and this is about as good as the factory was able to get it.

navi2.jpg

Nice signed rotor.

navi3.jpg

Slightly sunken datewheel I can live with, slightly off datefont I can live with. This big crystal needs AR, though, I might have to do something about that.

watchbox1.jpg

All the empty slots are already spoken for--I have a pepsi GMT master in pieces on the workbench, as well as a 45mm PO. Vac still has my ceramic blue sub. I'm on the preorder list for a BK LV. I guess I still need a bigger box!

Nice watches! I on Joshes 113 and it's the same as this. BTW my watchmaker said the movement is excellent and doesn't need service and said the incablock is top qual and he'd be surprised if it was fake. IME Josh is just the best, hands down. He treats it like business (like a real business).

I also love that Seiko mod, have you made a post about it? Would love to see some more of it...

One question, what model is that Pam top right?

Nice watches! I on Joshes 113 and it's the same as this. BTW my watchmaker said the movement is excellent and doesn't need service and said the incablock is top qual and he'd be surprised if it was fake. IME Josh is just the best, hands down. He treats it like business (like a real business).

I also love that Seiko mod, have you made a post about it? Would love to see some more of it...

One question, what model is that Pam top right?

I believe It's the Pam Luminor Gmt 88.