When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Tattoo

Dani

No probs Dani. Misunderstanding, that's all.

I dislike violence too. But if there ever was "justified violence" I guess this would fit the bill nicely. Made me feel a bit happy inside, too. :D

LINK.

Grandpa rules :lol:

Here it is right after its done.

img01220413313.jpg

Jamais Desistir

In English Never Give Up, inspired by my own life and the daily struggles of Bope in Rio( no not a fan since tropa de elite for those that think that, more like for over 10years.) best urban combat fighters in the world..Not even the best in the US or S.Africa can match up in Urban combat to Bope..Just see Wardogs..

Hope you guys like it, pleas show me if you got any ink, this was my first and i used years thinking it out..

Quality ink, bro, indeed, represents a similar concept to the Arabic text for Jihad*, on my right biceps:

n1445487067_30244234_7554887.jpg

:drinks:

I'm hoping to have the kanji for giri inked within the next week or so on my left biceps, which I feel is a complementary concept to jihad (one needs to engage in jihad to uphold giri) :drinks:

*The term "Jihad" used without any qualifiers is generally understood in the West to be referring to holy war on behalf of Islam. In broader usage and interpretation, the term has accrued both violent and non-violent meanings. It can simply mean striving to live a moral and virtuous life, spreading and defending Islam as well as fighting injustice and oppression, among other things.

I'm hoping to have the kanji for giri inked within the next week or so on my left biceps, which I feel is a complementary concept to jihad (one needs to engage in jihad to uphold giri) :drinks:

Well, I had it done today :) Technically speaking, this is probably the worst tattoo I've had done, and I know I'm going to have to go back to have some of the filling in re-done and a couple of lines re-worked, but I'm not particular concerned, as there's nothing which can't be fixed, but also, my friend allowed me to do some of the filling in myself :thumbsupsmileyanim: (I filled the piece which looks like two Ts on top of each other in the lower character :victory: ) Another reason I'm not too concerned about the lack of perfection, is the wabi-sabi aesthetic, and that I understand that the skin of the inner arm is difficult to tattoo due to its elasticity :pardon: It could be worse, and as above, nothing which can't be fixed :victory:

DSCN3149.jpg

• 3 months later...

pretty cool Teejay!

Thanks, bro, I don't really wear rings anymore, other than my wedding ring, but I really liked the design, drew it on with a Sharpie and liked how it looked, so decided to go for it :)

nice thread

my last tattoo six week old today, the pic is from 10 minutes after tattooing

img_5846.jpg

That's really nice, the shading's super-smooth, I bet it's healed up a treat :victory: