When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday Wristy...

TeeJay

Very nice, is that an additional GMT hand?

Thanks looking to trade it for an FM long Island style actually..need a screw from that watch

It is in fact for setting the silly alarm (=reveil) :)

Thanks looking to trade it for an FM long Island style actually..need a screw from that watch

It is in fact for setting the silly alarm (=reveil) :)

Any time :) Wish I could be of help with the screw, but best of luck with your search :)

Out of curiosity, what's the alarm like on a mechanical watch? I'd imagine they're not as loud as a digital...

Changed to my DRSD today.

I'm awaiting a gen 25-39 crystal for ti so it will have a better look then this one

beautywithlotsofgrain.jpg

Have a nice day

Cats

It still looks pretty good 'as is' :good:

I wish I could take credit for this, I got it his way. Bead blasted case, pvd blead blasted lug straps and crown. Roughed up dial, blue hands, with brass back plate. It is on a custom Peaece13 vintage strap and brass knife-edge buckle. It really is a killer combo.

Out of curiosity, what's the alarm like on a mechanical watch? I'd imagine they're not as loud as a digital...

The alarm is not much of a sound at all, it sounds like a subdued purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound :)

Today seems to be the day of the GMTs :victory:

I wish I could take credit for this, I got it his way. Bead blasted case, pvd blead blasted lug straps and crown. Roughed up dial, blue hands, with brass back plate. It is on a custom Peaece13 vintage strap and brass knife-edge buckle. It really is a killer combo.

It's an awesome piece for sure :victory:

The alarm is not much of a sound at all, it sounds like a subdued purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound :)

Ahh, more of a vibration alarm?

Thanks TeeJay it looks good maybe great but a gen crystal makes a huge difference.

I can tell you for sure since i put a gen 127 in my 1680.

Nice GMT you got there Frank.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Thanks TeeJay it looks good maybe great but a gen crystal makes a huge difference.

I can tell you for sure since i put a gen 127 in my 1680.

Nice GMT you got there Frank.

Carpe Diem

Cats

As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters :good::drinks: