When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help me choosin please :)

deniz21

16 members have voted

1. 1. choose one :)

• Super avenger white batton
    • Super Ocean Heritage
    • something else

yes andy you are right, its a awsome rep, and a must have in any collection, the only thing is that the ingy is maybe to dressy for me atm..but one day i grap one thats for sure :thumbsupsmileyanim:

MOP i was searching for a white dial watch, something like the avenger, but there is no omega or iwc in this category :(

I will mention two on my radar. The Corum Admirals cup Challenge, @44mm It a nice size. The one at the top of my list for white dials Is the Ebel 1911, again @ 44.5 mm and 15mm thick, a nice presence on the wrist. :thumbsupsmileyanim: It's a beautiful rep. I think By-Tor likes the Ebel If Im not mistaken. :g: Mike

yes andy you are right, its a awsome rep, and a must have in any collection, the only thing is that the ingy is maybe to dressy for me atm..but one day i grap one thats for sure :thumbsupsmileyanim:

MOP i was searching for a white dial watch, something like the avenger, but there is no omega or iwc in this category :(

Just the one above :whistling::tu:

you are right T, exept of this one :D

d947a03b9efed0723dadb83ad04cccc8.image.400x602.JPG

its a cool watch but you know what a bit pricey for a quartz :g: cause it looks like the one narikka sells exept of the white dial of course, and the price of that one is more then the price of narikas asia whatsoever automatic :lol:

I will mention two on my radar. The Corum Admirals cup Challenge, @44mm It a nice size. The one at the top of my list for white dials Is the Ebel 1911, again @ 44.5 mm and 15mm thick, a nice presence on the wrist. :thumbsupsmileyanim: It's a beautiful rep. I think By-Tor likes the Ebel If Im not mistaken. :g: Mike

did you saw the new one mike? after that pic i dont want the current one :p

corum-admiral-cup-challenge-48-black-flag_01_5001.jpg

but its only a 100 pieces limited edition :( and i guess never repd properly

you are right T, exept of this one :D

d947a03b9efed0723dadb83ad04cccc8.image.400x602.JPG

its a cool watch but you know what a bit pricey for a quartz :g: cause it looks like the one narikka sells exept of the white dial of course, and the price of that one is more then the price of narikas asia whatsoever automatic :lol:

It would be interesting if it was quartz, if an automatic movement could be installed :) Even if it couldn't, at least it would keep accurate time ;)

did you saw the new one mike? after that pic i dont want the current one :p

corum-admiral-cup-challenge-48-black-flag_01_5001.jpg

but its only a 100 pieces limited edition :( and i guess never repd properly

Have you seen the curent one Deniz? It's really nice, no sunkin DW to deal with, 1.1 copy :pardon: Under rated me thinks ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......Deniz youve had a pretty busy day my friend!! Im actually expecting my first Breitling rep in some time next week - and yup its 48.4mm ;) But I have tried on the Oris Prodiver (which is 51mm) and I was surprised at how it fit quite nicely on my wrist.....I dont think you would have problems carrying off 48mm :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Go for the SA Deniz, you know you want It. ;) There are several members that have mentioned that the clasp on the racer Is a pain In the ass, I have one and It Is not of the best quailty. I would go for the diver strap with the buckle. Then you could always but It on a nice croc. The SA on a croc Is one of the best looking combinations that I have ever seen. :thumbsupsmileyanim: (ps)Deniz what Is a dental fluid mod? did you mean dental floss? :g: Mike

Go for the SA Deniz, you know you want It. ;) There are several members that have mentioned that the clasp on the racer Is a pain In the ass, I have one and It Is not of the best quailty. I would go for the diver strap with the buckle. Then you could always but It on a nice croc. The SA on a croc Is one of the best looking combinations that I have ever seen. :thumbsupsmileyanim: (ps)Deniz what Is a dental fluid mod? did you mean dental floss? :g: Mike

Yes yes Deniz pls share this mod.. I just smeared my watch with tooth paste (read : Dental Fluid) and its not a nice sight... :( OK i was joking