When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Colamariner

fitmic

Ok, where is a good spot to start learning about mods, and what would you suggest for a first mod.  I think I will pull the trigger on the cola as the price is good, and wort case I keep it as it is, best cast I learn something!!

Rolex has a lot of these Colamariner The most are rep's but nice. There are also real ones and not alone CC but Pepsi, Domino's, Tiffany , Disney's, Kuwait, The Emiraten, Comex enz. I think The price for these Watches are still going strong.

A Nice annicdote is the Tiffany, tiffanny's was a great dealer of Rolex till they change The dail's in Tiffany dail's. Rolex wasn't charmes of this and orders to stop with this. Tiffany didn't and lose his Rolex dealership. These Watches are real collectors items.

Beko, unless you know something that most here do not, Rolex -- the 1 in Switzerland -- never retailed a Colamariner. These are all aftermarket/fakes. They did produce alot of double-branded watches, made to order for a number of companies like Coca-Cola, but these generally had standard dials with the company name added to them.

• Like 1