When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Helson Shark Diver Watches

HauteHippie

Its ALOT less flashy Chief - mainly all brushed surfaces with matt black dial etc.....But if youre looking for a cool tool watch then this is the way to go......

HOWEVER, before you plunge for a Helson, check out Zenton watches........VERY similar design but I personally like them better......

Hmmm, from what I can see on zentonwatch.com they look very interesting indeed. I don't see anything for sale yet, though. Have you?

Hmmm, from what I can see on zentonwatch.com they look very interesting indeed. I don't see anything for sale yet, though. Have you?

No, sorry Chief, havnt had any contact with Zenton.........They come on a bracelet which is pretty cool, I asked Peter to design a bracelet for the Helson too.....I think he might be working on a 3-link :thumbsupsmileyanim:

OK I really dig the Zentons. Michael sent a list of custom hand and dial configurations, and this one has spoken to me:

ZENTON05.jpg

ZENTON11.jpg

ZENTON10.jpg

Here's more info from Michael:

You can custom configure to your liking:

ZentonApr282010.jpg

You get a leather strap, a black rubber strap, and the bracelet in a nice box -

zentonbox.jpg

Some of the options in the flesh:

ZENTON01.jpg

ZENTON09.jpg

ZENTON07.jpg

ZENTON12.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

All very nice watches. Was anybody going to comment on the photo of in the first page with the chick/dude with the rack and the shark? Or is it like the 800LB Gorilla in the room; you know its there, but if you ignore it maybe it will go away.

All very nice watches. Was anybody going to comment on the photo of in the first page with the chick/dude with the rack and the shark? Or is it like the 800LB Gorilla in the room; you know its there, but if you ignore it maybe it will go away.

I think there are two 800LB gorillas on his/her chest. :yuk:

I love the look of the Helson. Only issue for me is @ 45mm x 18mm high that thing is going to stand off and be a bit top heavy. I fear, minimum wrist size to get away with this is 7.25 and larger.

The Zenton reminds me of many of the Seiko "Mods" available.

Good stuff either way.