When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first SOSF

p11c

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share with you my "pride & joy" first SOSF.

I got it from exelonman who bought it from a member on RepGeek. It arrived several days ago but got busy; spring is here, got to put my boat in the water. I took a few pictures today for you to enjoy.

IMG_1005.jpg

. IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

Now the question:

He wants it, doesn't he ?! :Jumpy:

w%20%283%29.jpg

Great pick up........good decision in watch model too :thumbsupsmileyanim: The SOSF is one of the best reps out there. Looks like your little man definitely wants some steelfish!!

Wear it well.

Congrats but check that crown. It's nowhere near seated. If it's cross-threaded, gently try and seat it properly. It's a stiff crown in the first place.

+1... didn't notice that before.. but you're right.. the crown is no where near flush... The crown is notoriously stiff anyways.. but maybe it's not threaded correctly?

Yes, he is a bright fellow, thanks hackR.

I have taken the picture below to remind me about his size when he was born; BCE (rep) got in it rather unintentionally, nevertheless it makes for a good picture. Perhaps such exposures sparked his "interest" in watches. LOL

IMG_3435.JPG

Polishing wax with gel-coat actually, I took these pictures shortly after I was done with buffing hull of my boat. Perhaps the next time I will take more time to make the watches "more presentable" for pictures sessions. :cry2:

Polishing wax with gel-coat actually, I took these pictures shortly after I was done with buffing hull of my boat. Perhaps the next time I will take more time to make the watches "more presentable" for pictures sessions. :cry2:

Ahh.. i see. Don't worry, it's your watch.. some people like the more beaten, and worn look.. i myself love the "fresh out of the box squeaky clean" look :):thumbsupsmileyanim: