When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lume! Glorious Lume for all!

Here's a piece of The Zigmeister art from my personal collection; a genuine dial blank that arrived unlumed from the FM factory, made perfect by The Zigmeister...

fmconq2.jpg

Tighter macro shots of this one are most definitely needed!!

This FM Is a piece that I did not like at first. I have to addmit the more I see It the more I like It. :g:

The Zigmeister, what do you use to apply the lume? I've read a couple of tuts on it which have recommended oilers, but I am still unsure how the actual application is performed. Could you shed some light on this, please?

The Zigmeister is the MAN!! His dials are the best around, no doubt. That FM Crazy hours dial really looks nice, looks like it might drive you insane luming it, but when it's done, it's a knockout.

The Zigmeister, what do you use to apply the lume? I've read a couple of tuts on it which have recommended oilers, but I am still unsure how the actual application is performed. Could you shed some light on this, please?

I secretly think he uses his pinky nail. He probably grown it into a long sharp nail and uses that for lume or to open case backs... :)

Just a quick heads-up for those, like me, who have been desperately trying to buy lume.

Check out ebay seller named wiegand4

Selling Lum-Tec compounds in various shades and sizes, reasonable prices and postage costs.

Huzzah for Lume!

gxcollectionlume_lume.jpg

Crap.. i was searching for lume, luminova etc and couldn't find nuts. Finally ordered AF from Ofrei... well at least i can have some fun destroying some dials :)

It's pretty much a 'dot by dot' application process :)