When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Avenger Seawolf blue dial

polexpete

Hiya all,

following in Lani's footsteps here's my Avenger Seawolf on an aftermarket mesh

bracelet...

What i really want is a yellow dial version so if anybody out there wants to trade this blue version for a Yellow version please pm me.

seawolf1.jpg

seawolf3.jpg

seawolf5.jpg

seawolf8.jpg

cheers for looking

P.

Thanks guys,

below is a pic of the gen.... OSrep, its tough to get the dial colour right in the photo, its a greyish blue pretty close to the gen.

Mike, Unfortunatly the factory has stopped making the yellow dial for now which seems crazy because demand seems high but both Andrew and Connie at Kingwatch told me they will have again in a few months but who knows...

img1172n.jpg

cheers

P.

I'm really likin' it. Not sure about the mesh though... but the watch. :)

The blue being close to gen? That's amazing... maybe I'll get one for myself. Do you have any wrist shots with the Pro2 bracelet?

Thanks man.

I'm really likin' it. Not sure about the mesh though... but the watch. :)

The blue being close to gen? That's amazing... maybe I'll get one for myself. Do you have any wrist shots with the Pro2 bracelet?

Thanks man.

I lurve the Pro 2, imo nothing comes close for steel.. I guess mesh is really good to fend off a shark attack :)

Thanks guys!

By-Tor,

here's a couple more wrist shots on the Pro2, i used flash so you can see the real colour of the dial. Yeah its pretty close if not spot on. I brought the mesh to put on the yellow dial version but no stock left when i ordered :wounded1:

wrist2.jpg

wrist3.jpg

Cheers

P.

Thanks guys,

below is a pic of the gen.... OSrep, its tough to get the dial colour right in the photo, its a greyish blue pretty close to the gen.

Mike, Unfortunatly the factory has stopped making the yellow dial for now which seems crazy because demand seems high but both Andrew and Connie at Kingwatch told me they will have again in a few months but who knows...

img1172n.jpg

cheers

P.

I know the yellow Is hard to find these days. :( Tony @ Asian7750 said he had three left two days ago, If you are Interested. They are probably gone by now but you might want to check, couldnt hurt. :)

@Pete: Thanks for the Pro2 pics.

I might get this one eventually. I really like it. The only downside is that design wise it's very much like the Steelfish (which I already have).

I know the yellow Is hard to find these days. :( Tony @ Asian7750 said he had three left two days ago, If you are Interested. They are probably gone by now but you might want to check, couldnt hurt. :)

Hi Maxman, thanks for your tip, i emailed Tony and he still has some left so i now have a yellow dial Seawolf on its way to me :thumbsupsmileyanim: Thanks mate!

Cheers

P.

Hi Maxman, thanks for your tip, i emailed Tony and he still has some left so i now have a yellow dial Seawolf on its way to me :thumbsupsmileyanim: Thanks mate!

Cheers

P.

Im really happy for you my friend, the yellow SW Is my next rep for sure. Hope to see some pics soon, good luck and enjoy :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike (ps) Im jealous :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers

P.

Do you know guys if there any more dealers carrying the Yellow dial Seawolf ??

Tony is not replying emails.

Thanks