When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD V5.9 Swiss ETA 2836-2 from Trevor Time

plaifender

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't buy through his website.. the watch is cheaper if you mention you're an RWG member :) I ordered mine directly through email contact. 10 euros less than his website

10 euro less for a total of ?? (with or without shipping ?)

I have send him an email ...still waiting for his reply.

waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance Plaifender ;)

• 3 months later...

hi mate,where can i see the comparision pictures of trevor's dssd vs gen?

The bezel insert marker Triangle is perfectly straight, the insert sits a fraction of a mm too high, the pearl has no dome, and the Helium Escape Valve is a little incorrectly shaped. Those are the tells on Trevor.

The bezel insert marker triangle is too curved, and the hour markers on the dial are too fat. Those are the tells on the Noobfactory.

• 9 months later...

Hey guys, I apologize in advance for my ridiculous absence over the last few months. I've gotten 3 messages in the last 2 weeks about the trevor DSSD.. the truth is.. i've been so out of the DSSD loop in general for the last year that I don't know the half of what trevor's offering these days vs. BK. someone like JKay is definitely more qualified to speak on this subjectt.. As such. HAVE at it on this post! Is trevor still selling the watch i bought in this post??

• 4 months later...