When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics and thoughts on the new PloProf.

MilSub

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got mine.

I'll post pics later but regarding the rubber strap. It looks fine but smells so sweet and nasty it gave me a headache yesterday wearing it.

:lol:

Another one of the rat infested straps.....looking forward to your pictures CHAD :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Love the watch, but my biggest problem is with the non-functioning lock button. It is so "in your face" that you know everybody who looks at it is going to say "what does the button do?". It'll be a little disappointing to answer "Nothing".

Sorry George.. You're obviously not a farmer and didn't go on the Quest for the Holy Grail with the Monty Python..

Fear the Killer Rabbit

Well, sorry gtanak... You're obviously not well informed:

I AM a farmer ---> GEORGE - The Greek name Γεωργιος (Georgios) which was derived from the Greek word γεωργος (georgos) meaning "farmer, earthworker",

itself derived from the elements γη (geo) "earth" and εργον (ergon) "work".

I AM an orthodox knight ---> got baptized at the age of 4 in a church located in northern greece, dedicated

to Saint George, who was a 3rd-century Roman soldier from Palestine who was martyred during the persecutions of emperor Diocletian.

Later he became the patron saint of England. The legends describe him as defeater of the dragon!

AgiosGeorgios.jpg

And no, i didnt go for the quest - i am the QUEST for the Holy Grail :animal_rooster:

George :p