When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Planet Ocean 45mm Orange

ezyu2

Hi,

I'm in the market for an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 45mm with orange bezel, and if possible - orange leather strap! I am looking to spend a maximum of $200. However, if possible I'd like the movement to be a Swiss-automatic. I have seen one on silixtime ( http://www.silix-prime.com/omes044-p-1890.html ) how good is the watch? How close to the genuine is it? And of course, how good is the movement?

I would be very grateful for any help and advice.

Thank you.

Are you serious? :unsure: Come on man, do a little research, all the Infomation you need Is at your finger tips. The questions you asked were addressed a few post back.

I asked another question about another watch, this time I am looking for this model either on a ss strap or the orange leather strap, with a ETA movement.

I am only asking as this is a risk to buy - and I want to make sure that I don't just throw my money away on a piece of junk which appeared to be a good quality replica.

I am very grateful, and always thank those who offer their assistance. Not everyone is an expert.

EZY.

Thank you for you're reply. However, I will now research this but I don't really know what to look for. I am fully aware that this is a fake trade; therefore trust is something I am looking for. I somehow feel that I may get ripped off - just as no one can offer advice about dealers and watches! I am not a expert, if I had the money I would just buy the genuine and never think twice about it! I am only looking to know whether the watch is good, the movement is a real ETA (something I would doubt being a fake watch) and how do I know the dealer will send the watch?

Ok

One of the great benefits of this forum is that the dealers that are listed in the dealers section are trusted dealers. That means that most of them have been around long enough and proven themselves time and time again to almost all members of this community delivering very good replica watches, and also to be excellent in communication and customer care, from start to finish. No need to worry about getting scammed by the dealers here.

That being said, you should also know that you get what you pay for and it

Ok

One of the great benefits of this forum is that the dealers that are listed in the dealers section are trusted dealers. That means that most of them have been around long enough and proven themselves time and time again to almost all members of this community delivering very good replica watches, and also to be excellent in communication and customer care, from start to finish. No need to worry about getting scammed by the dealers here.

That being said, you should also know that you get what you pay for and it

+1. We can't make the decision for you.. Too many people have put soo much time and effort into answering questions like yours in the past, so that people like you in the present can have an easier time getting the answers to your questions! The UPO is a great watch. Start doing some research and really find out what it is you want in your watch.

:)

Well, I am very grateful for you're help and time. I am sick and tired of fake crap that will be flawed - I went out and bought the genuine Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean, 45mm case with an orange bezel and stainless steel (no rust on the gen!) watch, cost me

Guest tolis

my friend good choice but i newer give 2150gbp for real watch!!i buy in last month UPO from watch international(mary) with swiss eta.its great replica and great price!but i wish good years and happy with your real omega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tolis

my opinion?omega planet ocean 45mm its my favorite watch!!!its great!!!i am love with it!i cant wear something else!i am very happy with feel that give me this replica!its o.k for me!i know its replica but i am very happy with feel that give because i dont have 2800 euro here in greece to spent!!its many many many!!!!!my UPO with swiss eta,210gr,saphire glass,its o.k for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy ALMOST rubs me the wrong way.. but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt....

This guy does rub me the wrong way. I cant speak for anyone else but I feel that he has been disrespectful to this community. He shows up here asking questions about the PO and I gave him Infomation that he never really looked at, thats called wasting peoples time. :thumbdown: Than he "says" he went out and purchased the gen and It Is so much better than a "fake". How would he know? I dont use the word fake because It Is a real watch, tells the time of day,check. Is made of 316L ss, check, swiss ETA movement, check, Saphire crystal, check, etc,etc,etc. IMO you have something that Is very close to a gen for less than a 1/4 of the price. The upo with a serviced movement Is a awesome replication that most would never know It was not a gen. To mod It just makes things that much better. If this guy would have done some research and read By-Tors and others reviews he could have saved himself a lot of money. More Important Is he could have enjoyed a great hobby. But he made his choice and good for him. But If he thinks that he has something that Is so much better than are well made reps he Is wrong as far as Im concerned. Now his wife Is going to kick his ass and probably make him return It :lol: Im just saying that he dosent know what a great rep he could have had, the same look and almost the same quality for pennies on the dollar. I guess the thing that really bothers me Is his overall attitude :nea:

This guy does rub me the wrong way. I cant speak for anyone else but I feel that he has been disrespectful to this community. He shows up here asking questions about the PO and I gave him Infomation that he never really looked at, thats called wasting peoples time. :thumbdown: Than he "says" he went out and purchased the gen and It Is so much better than a "fake". How would he know? I dont use the word fake because It Is a real watch, tells the time of day,check. Is made of 316L ss, check, swiss ETA movement, check, Saphire crystal, check, etc,etc,etc. IMO you have something that Is very close to a gen for less than a 1/4 of the price. The upo with a serviced movement Is a awesome replication that most would never know It was not a gen. To mod It just makes things that much better. If this guy would have done some research and read By-Tors and others reviews he could have saved himself a lot of money. More Important Is he could have enjoyed a great hobby. But he made his choice and good for him. But If he thinks that he has something that Is so much better than are well made reps he Is wrong as far as Im concerned. Now his wife Is going to kick his ass and probably make him return It :lol: Im just saying that he dosent know what a great rep he could have had, the same look and almost the same quality for pennies on the dollar. I guess the thing that really bothers me Is his overall attitude :nea:

I definitely see what you're sayin Max. Dude was a tad on the disrespectful side.. I doubt we'll hear from him again until he needs something.. probably something like.. "hey guys my Gen Planet Ocean got scratched.. anyone know where I can get it refinished for cheap?? :whistling: "

I definitely see what you're sayin Max. Dude was a tad on the disrespectful side.. I doubt we'll hear from him again until he needs something.. probably something like.. "hey guys my Gen Planet Ocean got scratched.. anyone know where I can get it refinished for cheap?? :whistling: "

Indeed :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I like the "mine will last longer than yours" line, along with "gotta go tell the wife I spent a bundle of cash on this watch". I'm guessing we may well see the next appearance of a certain member being in "Genuine Sales" - "Divorce forces sale of much loved watch (buy mine, it's not crappy like yours)!" :)

Or maybe not.

Personally, I've got both fake and real Omega's (amongst others), and I love them all for what they are. I love the gen's because (and let's not beat around the bush here), they do feel different. Maybe they are better built, maybe the materials are better. Who knows? Maybe it's all in the mind. Most of my reps are on the cheap side, not the Ultimate Reps and extreme mods we all see and respect here, but I'm happy with them (most notably, I'm happy with my PO rep which I bought on a whim in Dubai a couple of years back).

I'd love to have gens of all the watches I want, but if the truth is told, I probably couldn't afford to buy even the reps of all the watches I want. So, I buy the gen when I have the cash spare, or see a really good deal, other times I'll buy a rep (sometimes I'll buy a rep to see if it's worth spending the money on a gen).

What did surprise me, and dissapoint if I'm being honest, is the arrogance of the OP. He asked for info, not everybody bent over backwards to give him what he wanted, and that seemed to push him toward a gen purchase. Fair enough, if he feels the need, that's his choice. Maybe some of the replies were open to interpretation and may have come over as unfriendly to somebody unused to the format of this (or any other) forum, but I don't think they were meant in that way, and there is history to justify the replies. The really dissapointing thing was that he then wanted to boast how much better his gen was than a rep and he did seem to be looking down on the rep-wearing population in general. Not good form, I think. If he wants to show off how great his new gen PO is, and how much better it makes him feel about himself and his life, there are forums for that sort of thing.

Good luck to him, I hope it makes him happy. I'll stick with my chosen tack of listening to what's being said, searching and learning, trying not to hack people off and contributing when I feel I have something which is worth other people reading (this post excepted :))

Spleen vented. Feeling better.

[censored]