When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Getting tired of my reps... is it just me?

Whatever123

Fakey, you've pretty much nailed my situation with "normal" reps but I'd never broken it down into discreet steps before. I still like budget reps, though, because it's kinda like fishing. You catch a bunch of small ones or get your bait stolen a lot but occasionally you are pleasantly surprised! With the majority of budget reps you get what you pay for but every once in a while you find one that is excellent value for the money if for no other reason than it might be a good modding base. That's what still makes it fun for me.

It's still fun for me, actually more fun than collecting gen because I like have my rep watches modded and procuring gen parts are difficult and may take months, years... (kind of like fishing also). This makes each of my watch special. I've learned a lot more about watches from modding rep ones I've collected in the last couple years than many years of me owning gens.