When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chinese Replica Corrected Date Wheel

No its exclusively through Chinese site Taobao. I alerted King about it and shes jumping on top of it being the first person to grab the correct audemars. Shes placed orders for me. The date wheel is still slight off but now atleast theres a space between the DW and the inner bezel insert.

No its exclusively through Chinese site Taobao. I alerted King about it and shes jumping on top of it being the first person to grab the correct audemars. Shes placed orders for me. The date wheel is still slight off but now atleast theres a space between the DW and the inner bezel insert.

correct, have my 2 sec at 12 in front of me its slight difference.

no changes for the sec@12. i was in chat with my dealer in HK!!!

senator:

that's why i'm asking you for one dial with the correct datewheel spacing that your manufactorer produce once for me costum made!!

Phu.:

ok,I will let you our boss know

senator:

sounds great!!

Phu:

he will contact his factory

and will be do it

senator:

wow!!!

@least:

Phu:

sorry,can not,friend

that means, no changes in the past guys!!!!!!!

No offense but maybe your dealer isn't all knowing. You'll see these watches start hitting the larger sites soon, the factories don't want to release it yet since it makes their current models useless and thats alot of lost revenue. King had to go through alot to get one and they aren't really releasing until next year.

Cool - keep us informed! :)

Got it in from King today. Very fast shipping. Paid Sunday and arrived on Thursday morning.

The secs @12 runs really smooth, the case is titanium but they brushed it or did something to it to make it darker so it looks like the Tour Auto 2009. All in all, this is a beautiful watch. There is also a correct date wheel though its hard to tell with the black background. Another improvement from last year's secs @12 is the engraved clasp instead of laser etched. Also the lume is alot better, all I need is AR and thats just a preference issue. Enjoy the pictures.

img8421el.jpgimg8425l.jpg

img8422.jpg

img8423z.jpg

Edited by usctrojans11

• 2 weeks later...

i hope so usctrojans11!! i will finish my RBII project!!! But the tenor sounds different!!! And this guys knows the market!!

domi.jpg

this is the OEM-Modul (Dubios Dèpraz) for the sec@12 AP'S!

Curious to know where you can get this modul for the RBII ? thanks in advance if you could help..:whistling:

Edited by Yannou