When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EU GTG 4 2011 Warning Order

FxrAndy

Whilst at the GTG last week end it was decided that a GTG will be held in the area of Malmo Sweden in 2011 over the weekend of midsummer (apparently there are big time party's going on that weekend), so get saving a bit of cash and join in!

Well this year it will be 19, 20 of June i was informed on Saturday but not sure how it falls next year, , mid to end of june, in fact do we have any astronomers ? or swedish members who can confirm next years midsummer?

But that would put it on a monday?????? when are the partys with all the blond chicks running round naked?

Must be something wrong with your calendar mate.. 25th of June 2011 is a Friday.. And in Sweden we got parties with blondes chicks running round naked 24/7/365.. :bleh:

I'm there without a doubt next year...

blondes.... naked?? Don't even have to think about that!

Sounds good.. With the additional naked blondes it's a no brainer really.. ;)

But the fact is that we should probably look for a different date, as it will be a problem getting Swedish members to join at midsummer eve since everyone celebrates it with family and close friends. So having a midsummer themed GTG (with the traditional food and drinks) in the late spring/ early summer would probably be the safest bet..

Ok.. not to thread crap...

But didn't I suggest Spain for next year 2011!!??? I coulda swore I mentioned it to Modelizer........ :whistling:

i believe it was here:

Now that you mention it, I realize you are absolutely right R! And this was discussed very, very late (after many hours and lots of drinks) during this years GTG.. Anyways, I don't mind going to Spain next year for the GTG! Heck, why not have two?! It was soooo hilarious! :thumbsupsmileyanim: