When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Speedmatser updated

HeadToucha

Hi guys,

Here is the first rep i bought months ago, and now i find her perfect with some mods, so thanks to:

Fine DD: AR Coating (in some angle with the sun i couldn't tell the time... not very convenient for a watch ^^)

fleed: relume ( i couldn't stand the greenish lume on daylight, so relume with C1)

Donerix: strap ( a gorobo strap, i like the handmade look, the thickness and i didn't wanna spend 150

Very nice speedy mate. Ive been getting the speedy bug lately......its just the small case size holding me back, otherwise stunning watches, very comfortable to wear and great visually. Enjoy yours.

Very nice speedy mate. Ive been getting the speedy bug lately......its just the small case size holding me back, otherwise stunning watches, very comfortable to wear and great visually. Enjoy yours.

Lovely watch but the sub dial spacing is still a huge tell. Wear it well as its still a classic

Thanks guys

looks nice :good: but you didnt change that damn crystal? cant AR plastic im assuming

By plastic you mean "hesalite" i suppose ? The crystal is not "old school" like hesalite but i like it, not flat and scratch resistant :D

Lovely watch but the sub dial spacing is still a huge tell. Wear it well as its still a classic

True, and i knew about the subdial spacing flaw but definitely happy to see it on my wrist ^^ And the Speedy with new movement which correct the spacing problem become more & more a rumor or a fantasm :lol: