When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is a Used Gen Seamaster 300 worth

AXO

I have a good friend who has a Gen Full Size Automatic Omega Seamaster 300 Chronometer (Jame Bond) who is thinking of selling it. He bought a Gen Rolex about 2 years ago and his Omega has been sitting in his watch box ever since. He said make a reasonable offer.

The watch is about 5 - 8 years old and has no signs of wear except for the Bezel insert has faded alittle. My friend advised he had it serviced about 2 years ago. The watch has no box or papers, I was with him when he bought it so I know it is a Gen.

My question is what is a reasonable offer and is it possible to have Omega replace the blue bezel.

Thanks in advanced AXO

The deal went as planned. I am very pleased. The watch had some scratches that were easily removed with a buffing wheel :thumbsupsmileyanim::drinks::D The watch is very comfortable on the wrist. Unfortunately it has not gotten any wrist time since I received my Cubeistan Pam 187 the same day. :)

OmegaFace.jpg

PolishedOmega2.jpg

MyNewGenSMa.jpg

MyNewSMc.jpg

polishing disks, sanding disks, emery paper, masking tape and 4 hours work, oh and a bit of experience helps too

Nice Job ! how are you? that polished bracelet looks bad! in that photo, i bet that was was very hard to do with it having brushed and polished parts well done!

Edited by aeromatic