When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB TX Crystals

txcollector

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have started shipping the crystals. Since the crystals are oversold I will allow 1 week for the folks I have PM to reply. For those of you that have I'll be sending an invoice shortly using the email provided and the crystals ship the next business day.

This is the most gen like crystal you will find for 44mm HBBs. Correct thickness and Swiss AR (not aftermarket but applied by the manufacturer).

Thanks.

I have started shipping the crystals. Since the crystals are oversold I will allow 1 week for the folks I have PM to reply. For those of you that have I'll be sending an invoice shortly using the email provided and the crystals ship the next business day.

This is the most gen like crystal you will find for 44mm HBBs. Correct thickness and Swiss AR (not aftermarket but applied by the manufacturer).

Thanks.

Mine is on its way as I type! Can't wait :p

Thanks mate, looking forward to this upgrade!

• 5 weeks later...

Folks,

the manufacturer screwed up the AR this time. My sincere apologies for this but unfortunately out of my control. I'm dealing with a very respected firm and I had no reason to believe they would mess up like that.

I'm working out a deal with them to fix this. Most likely it will involve replacing the crystal you have.

In case you have already redone the AR I will discuss individually how to fix this for you.

Folks,

the manufacturer screwed up the AR this time. My sincere apologies for this but unfortunately out of my control. I'm dealing with a very respected firm and I had no reason to believe they would mess up like that.

I'm working out a deal with them to fix this. Most likely it will involve replacing the crystal you have.

In case you have already redone the AR I will discuss individually how to fix this for you.

TXCOLLECTOR

For everyones benefit...Could you please clarify what is the issue exactly. Is it durability of the coating, tint, or overall strength of AR (it is kinda weak)? Is the issue related to all Crystals in the second run?

Thanks

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

just wanted to let everybody know that a tx-crystal makes a huge difference! finally I had fxrandy install a tx crystal on my hbb cf ceramic and it looks great! ar is amazing and the beveled edge looks great, too.

know I have a v2 carbon fibre dial with v1 hands, v1 movement with glued on regulator and black date wheel, engraved rotor and tx crystal installed.

amazing watch!!! :) :) :)

I know, worthless without pics... will post some this weekend.