When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ross Dials brand new... market value?

kbiz

***This isn't a sales thread so don't make me regret posting this please***

I've been hording some Ross dials but a couple of them I over paid for... just wondering what the fair market value is on these guys??

Vintage dial pioneer 'rmcsherry' here and in other forums. I though market price, if you could find them, was still around the GBP35 he originally asked for them unless some mods were made (refinishing, resin indices, etc.).

Edited by mir36

Vintage dial pioneer 'rmcsherry' here and in other forums. I though market price, if you could find them, was still around the GBP35 he originally asked for them unless some mods were made (refinishing, resin indices, etc.).

I've seen them listed for a bit more... I've paid $80 for one dial and a tiny bit more for another that I just couldn't find for a long time... just didn't want to gouge anyone when I go to sell them...

***This isn't a sales thread so don't make me regret posting this please***

I've been hording some Ross dials but a couple of them I over paid for... just wondering what the fair market value is on these guys??

Ahh, the truth comes out. I am glad I kept mine. :lol: I do think the value varies. I have been offered $100+ for a classic four liner. Other variants - folks have little or no interest in. I am keeping the few I have as they are works of art and I know the time Ross spent developing them. And yo never know when you will come upon that stem wound non-alarm. ;)