When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from OZ

Hi All,

I've spent the last couple weeks lurking on here and RWI learning a massive amount of info about different rep's. I've always been into watches and have a couple gen Tag's and while researching for a new one I came across this site. I'm really impressed with the community around reps and how good some of them are plus the whole potential to mod them.

I started off buying a Tag Grand Carrera with 7750 from a trusted dealer which arrived in a little over a week. It looked very close to the original apart from the slightly recessed date wheel and dials. The only problem was when I turned it upside down the seconds disk stopped working. I contacted the dealer and described the problem so he asked me to send it back to he can check it out. While this is a pain the service from him has been great so far.

In the meantime I inenvitably became obbsesed with PAMs! :rolleyes: I've now also have a 111h from T4D with Asian 6497, flush canon pin, sapphire, etc and I love it. It's hard to explain how such a simple watch can look and feel so good! I can't stop looking at it while it's on my wrist. No doubt i'll be buying another one soon. Maybe a Ti model?

While waiting for the PAM I got Carbon and NATO straps from Panatime. They make a huge difference! Trying to resist buying a Gunny strap now.

Finally, i'm on the verge of buying a 45mm UPO. I'm also continually adding to my wishlist so no doubt it won't be my last.

I'm from Brisbane, Australia. I'm wondering if there are many other Aussies on the forums?

I think i'm well and truly addicted! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to RWG mate,Im sorry that know one has seen your post. So let me be the first to say,"welcome to the addiction" :Jumpy: I found RWG the same way you did,I was researching the Omega SMPO chrono. well a year and half later I have a very nice collection of around 12 reps all kinds of tools and straps for around the same price of that one Omega :thumbsupsmileyanim: The Tag Carrera Is Indeed a very nice rep,some nice reviews In the Tag area. There are many fantastic members here from your side of town,many. Again welcome, I hope to see you around,cheers :drinks: Mike

Welcome to RWG mate,Im sorry that no one has seen your post.

Oh Max, we got hold of him a month or so back!

Trust me, he's in good hands up here in the Sunshine State...in fact he's already been visiting, and been face to face with a couple of RWG'ers!

Offshore

Oh Max, we got hold of him a month or so back!

Trust me, he's in good hands up here in the Sunshine State...in fact he's already been visiting, and been face to face with a couple of RWG'ers!

Offshore

Why does this not suprise me sir? :acute: Should of known. Well at least I can say that "sl1eways Is In very good hand Indeed" :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...