When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 116610 LN clasp

zajkis

Hello guys,

I really like your forum, because theres lots of information about the watches here and it is really helpful. It is my first post here as well.

I've purchased the new Rolex Submariner 116610 LN replica watch, and want to show you some of it's pics. Also i would like to ask if the new Rolex Submariner has the same bracelet as the older version. And what do you think about the bezel does it look like original? :)

Give me some feedback on this, I would really appreciate that :)

Here are some pictures:

post-28955-038284200 1279188841.jpg

post-28955-026543400 1279188848.jpg

post-28955-045210800 1279188857.jpg

post-28955-033073600 1279188863.jpg

post-28955-004006600 1279188878.jpg

post-28955-024961700 1279188897.jpg

post-28955-037661700 1279188911.jpg

post-28955-007464800 1279188937.jpg

That looks like the new V series that Perfect is offering. It looks very good in your pictures.

I wonder how it compares to the M Noob version. The one that BK is modding.

I want to pick up one or the other and do the AR mod for date mag. I have given up trying to find another gen crystal with AR'd cyclops. I am thinking that it might not fit this anyway since it did not seem to fit the Ultimate GMTIIc.

What do you see that makes this not as accurate as the 116710 rep? Just wondering.

You have a nice specimen that isn't beat by other versions I've seen. Still not accurate vs. gen as compared to the GMT-IIc vs. gen, but very nice nonetheless.

What do you see that makes this not as accurate as the 116710 rep? Just wondering.

I love the sub-c reps, don't get me wrong, but they are based on the GMT-IIc case and hands, which are not correct for the sub. The new sub case has noticeably thicker lugs and is not as tall/thick as the GMT-IIc. The sub-c does not have a maxi hour hand like the GMT-IIc has. Also, the bracelet links are thinner on the sub-c and have brushed sides.

Some of these differences are actually nice (i.e. thicker case, thicker bracelet and maxi hour hand), but take away from the accuracy. Personally, I'd love to just have the wider lugs and better hour markers (they are bigger on the gen and have much thinner metal/gold around them). Sure, it may not be totally accurate, but it would incorporate the things that are in my mind better about the gen while keeping the things I think are better about the rep intact. I don't care if I get called out, it would be a sweet rep!

If you are correct in your details then those are some great observations.

I had built a super GMTIIC last year. It had gen crystal with AR, Gen ceramic platinum insert, CHS movement and Vaclume. For some stupid reason I sold it and cannot imagine being able to build another one like it. I would really be quite happy to just come up with a gen Rolex crystal again with AR coating on the cyclops and build another GMT or the new Sub. The crystals are very hard to come by and modding one like Lanikai did a while back is just past my patience limit for waiting for crystals to come back from the AR modders.

Another problem is that I am not sure the gen crystal will fit the new Ultimate GMT or Sub case. I think I had heard somewhere that it will not fit like it did the previous version.

Such is our hobby... :bangin:

I love the sub-c reps, don't get me wrong, but they are based on the GMT-IIc case and hands, which are not correct for the sub. The new sub case has noticeably thicker lugs and is not as tall/thick as the GMT-IIc. The sub-c does not have a maxi hour hand like the GMT-IIc has. Also, the bracelet links are thinner on the sub-c and have brushed sides.

Some of these differences are actually nice (i.e. thicker case, thicker bracelet and maxi hour hand), but take away from the accuracy. Personally, I'd love to just have the wider lugs and better hour markers (they are bigger on the gen and have much thinner metal/gold around them). Sure, it may not be totally accurate, but it would incorporate the things that are in my mind better about the gen while keeping the things I think are better about the rep intact. I don't care if I get called out, it would be a sweet rep!