When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsen Pvd 195

turkey

I was so excited about recieving my Davidsen 195 in the mail today, I thought I might take a few quick photographs. I was too lazy about taking the wide angle lens off the camera so you're going to have to bear through "fish-eye" hell. I was hoping a watch I ordered from Andrew last week would also arrive since I ordered them the same day. Enough complaining from me. Hope you enjoy these.

120876-21642.jpg

120876-21643.jpg

120876-21644.jpg

120876-21645.jpg

30 second exposure in the dark

I was so excited about recieving my Davidsen 195 in the mail today, I thought I might take a few quick photographs. I was too lazy about taking the wide angle lens off the camera so you're going to have to bear through "fish-eye" hell. I was hoping a watch I ordered from Andrew last week would also arrive since I ordered them the same day. Enough complaining from me. Hope you enjoy these.

123805-20928.jpg

123805-20929.jpg

123805-20930.jpg

123805-20931.jpg

30 second exposure in the dark

That Davidsen's PVD is great!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For real. Did you request a sandwich dial?

It may not be "accurate", but to me, the Sandwich dial looks friggin sweet on this rep!...

....Plus, anyone who would be able to spot it as a rep due to the dial, would be able to spot it as a rep regardles of what dial is/was used...

Edited by Nebakanezzar

Just bought this actual watch from Turkey. I know it´s not accurat but as Nebakanezzar said, it´s damn sweet! Sometimes you have to put accuracy on the side in favour of taste. I love it as if it was a Gen (ok, not quite that much, but close).

Just bought this actual watch from Turkey. I know it´s not accurat but as Nebakanezzar said, it´s damn sweet! Sometimes you have to put accuracy on the side in favour of taste. I love it as if it was a Gen (ok, not quite that much, but close).

I agree.. As you know I have PVD'd myself a Pam 112 (complete fantasy as well)

I was just mentioning the flaws for the facts not that it is not a beautiful watch ;)