When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie Here

johnson99

New to this forum. Was wondering what sites are legit, and may sell quality Replicas. Looking for Chrono Avenger, Skyland Avenger, Blackbirds. Would be interested in the higher quality ones with the better movements and close to actual weights.

Thanks for any information.

Hello and welcome to RWG :)

As you have probably noticed we are a forum based on discussing all the best replica's but also all the gen's too.

We have an extensive dealers section so you can shop in the safety of this community but it is always wise to get involved with the forum so you can research your choices before purchase.

Ken

Welcome to RWG, the more time you spend reading and discussing the less cash you spend in the long run

i had to read this a few times...spending less cash in the long run after time here reading and discussing is just not computing for me...anyone else?!... ;)

@j99 --> welcome!...

R-

"i had to read this a few times...spending less cash in the long run after time here reading and discussing is just not computing for me...anyone else?!... "

I know what you mean R. I came to learn a little about a couple watches, now I have a couple dozen and looking to upgrade and acquire.

@johnson99 - Welcome to the forum, read, learn, enjoy, contribute, and get out your wallet. And Puretime is fine.