When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bit of help

nikki6

Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of help here.

I have a Sub in my box and have no idea what version it is other than it has an ETA movement.

Any chance one of you guys could have a quick look and see if you can identify it further?!

post-18919-056743400 1280323298.jpg

post-18919-005127000 1280323329.jpg

Thanks for any help you can give!

Sixx :bones:

Hey O,

Thanks bud, I didn't think it would be anything that good anyways, just curious as to what it is, could be going up as part of a trade with another member, so would like some kind of 'expert' help to cover both of us as I have no idea of the value!

Sixx :bones:

Like said, its not WM9 for sure, cos only the V2 might have endlinks like that but that's not a V2 looking at the CG,pearl and bezel.. I'm thinking a noobmariner? That's actually quite a distinct pearl design on your watch..

The rehaut looks decent, pearl looks chinese, bezel insert is the older type (which is fine, look at the boxy 4). Cg's could definitely use a trim and the lugholes are a plus for people going for the more vintage look. I'd guess it's a CN model, rehaut doesn't look deep enough to be a TW Best. Serial number would help, and if it were an MBW, it would have the Monarch Polfy and Polex Design on it. Being older, if it has an eta, it will be Swiss! Lugholes disappeared before the clones arrived!