When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen or Rep? 93150 bracelet

rolexmaniac88

Dear all,

As someone raised some concerns, i'm wondering if the bracelet links you'll find here are genuine.

What is your opinion?

My concern are specifically adressed to the end of the bracelet where you are supposed to put the endlinks. Somebody told me most of the gens where all rounded and not with the "wave" you can see on this one. Would it have something to do with Rolex changing their design a bit or is it just a sign it is fake?

Thanks in advance for all the help provided,

Cheers

Everything looks fine to me. The 93150 links have a flat top '3' in 93150- the rep makers haven't caught on to that yet! The end links are also correct as are the hollow mid-links. Price is decent, but it's somewhat short- w/ end pieces and a clasp it's probably less tha 6-1/2"- w/ case it would be tight on a 7-1/2" wrist.

Everything looks fine to me. The 93150 links have a flat top '3' in 93150- the rep makers haven't caught on to that yet! The end links are also correct as are the hollow mid-links. Price is decent, but it's somewhat short- w/ end pieces and a clasp it's probably less tha 6-1/2"- w/ case it would be tight on a 7-1/2" wrist.

Since you own a gen with probably a 93150 bracelet, maybe you could check out something on yours. The thing i'm not sure about is the end of the bracelet where you are supposed to put the endlinks.

Here is a picture to illustrate what i mean (Ubi's credit for these ones, i think everyone will have recognize the marble :whistling:)

Gen 78360 vs Rep 78360:

Gen

img6405h.jpg

Rep

img6408a.jpg

Even for general purpose, it would be interesting to know if Rolex ever change their designs for the 93150 bracelet. :p

Well, you may be on to something RM! I have 4 gen 93150's and all have rounded ends like the pic of ubi's gen 78360.

But the guy says gen Rolex... might ask him where it came from.

All of my bracelets are pre-2000, 3 of the 4 are 70's and early 80's. The 4th may have a 98-99 clasp and also be 80's- I just don't know!

Well, you may be on to something RM! I have 4 gen 93150's and all have rounded ends like the pic of ubi's gen 78360.

But the guy says gen Rolex... might ask him where it came from.

All of my bracelets are pre-2000, 3 of the 4 are 70's and early 80's. The 4th may have a 98-99 clasp and also be 80's- I just don't know!

I actually hope not to be on anything! :black_eye:

With the little knowledge i've acquired, it just looks too much gen to be a rep bracelet. The printing of "93150" is really good as the general appearance. I'll be able to say more when i have the links on hand. So i really hope that this double weird looking ends are only how rolex made them afterwards.

It could even make sense. Why would rep makers loose time with making a double hole thing when they could just make a simple rounded one??? Seriously?

So my hope is it is something that came on the later version of the 93150. If only someone could confirm that, i'd be off the hook! Hope i haven't spend