When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Daily Driver.. Total Impulse Buy.. =)

Defender110

i sold the ML430 w/ navi recently and have been looking for a daily driver... i always wanted a SL... and when i saw this i knew i had to get my checkbook out...

i don't think i'll get called out with any of my reps or gens... =)

saw today and wrote the check within 45mins.

51kmi.

both tops.

not one scratch.

anyone else here have one?

don't worry i still have all the bikes.

the best part is AMG rims and both tops, which i really need here in upstate NY, USA

j

121741-21449.jpg121741-21450.jpg121741-21451.jpg

will post pics.

2001 Aprilia RSV1000 Mille R on MSO still, carbon factory panels, Ohlins all around. Brembos, OZ rims, 1314 chip, and twin high mount Ti pipes.

2003 Suzuki GSXR1000, high mount Ti Force in titanium, TRE, Power commander, and custom integraded LED turns integrated into a clear brake light assembly, RosoMoto full adjustable gold anodised rear sets.

will post pics.

2001 Aprilia RSV1000 Mille R on MSO still, carbon factory panels, Ohlins all around. Brembos, OZ rims, 1314 chip, and twin high mount Ti pipes.

2003 Suzuki GSXR1000, high mount Ti Force in titanium, TRE, Power commander, and custom integraded LED turns integrated into a clear brake light assembly, RosoMoto full adjustable gold anodised rear sets.

The Aprilla is an excellent choice and the Gixer is just an awsome bike. :victory:

I am a huge Suzuki fan..

@lionsandtigers... what burrough you live in? i used to live in Brooklyn.. now im just outside albany. also if you are seriously looking at a 749dark look for a year old 749S the S are always worth the extra $$ cause they come with a ton of upgrades that more than off set the extra $$ (ohlins, diff motor etc.) just be careful on the 749 as not every year S has Ohlins but the 999S all do.

BTW i stopped but the Duc Factory while in Italy and took a factory tour.. super cool place! well worth it plus a tour of the factory museum and then got some goodies at the gift shop..

if you like italian bikes you can also make me an offer on the 'priller1000R?

j

i sold the ML430 w/ navi recently and have been looking for a daily driver... i always wanted a SL... and when i saw this i knew i had to get my checkbook out...

i don't think i'll get called out with any of my reps or gens... =)

saw today and wrote the check within 45mins.

51kmi.

both tops.

not one scratch.

anyone else here have one?

don't worry i still have all the bikes.

the best part is AMG rims and both tops, which i really need here in upstate NY, USA

j

122428-21257.jpg122428-21258.jpg122428-21259.jpg

Congratulations, looks real nice :thumbsupsmileyanim: Is it a replica :bleh: ?

I have the same one, however a little bit older. One of the few drawbacks is that at the time it get's real funny, you are at twice the speed limit :drive1::busted_cop: