When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

'Dutchy' HBB Gold

exper

As we all know, this peice was a result of hard work by Dutchy(theflyingdutchman), its one of the most accurate HBB Gold's available on the market at this present time. Just to avoid any confusion, Dutchy is not a retailer he simply collaborated with one in having this put together for the community with the help of the community, with certain small but important changes that are not there on the 'cartel' versions as it were correcting a few flaws.

Just received mine about twenty minutes ago and it was one of the nicest packages I have ever opened - packed perfectly with multiple layers of protection

First impressions, yay the buckle is black and gold like the gen and it's really not as blingy as I thought but a nice subdued black and gold because of the brushed effect. The AR is great and so is the rotor(sticker but a good one), not sure which factory was making the craptastic HBB's in the middle with the weird rotors and what not but this and the HBB Ceramic is how it should be.

Lastly the only let down in my opinion is the 'lined' strap, feels cheap and plasticky on this otherwise great piece - if you can, try and have this swapped out for the 'smooth' one which is a lot better.

Overall, an amazing rep! Here are a few quick and dirty shots - will pop it in the light box later on when I have time.

Now comes the month long wait till Francisco is free to swap the screws out for silver ones :(

hbbgold1.jpg

hbbgold3.jpg

hbbgold7.jpg

hbbgold6.jpg

Looks fantastic. I've recently started paying close attention to Hublot watches and this one is making me consider getting one.I will have to do some research because now I know there is a guy who can do slight mods to make big improvements, anything less just wont do!

Thanks for these great pics.

Wow they are nice..but will the RG faded over time ??

If it is the ceramic RG that I was trying to get also lol nope the RG will not fade or wear. because it is the ceramic that is that color. the weight would be off but while it is on the wrist nobody will know the difference lol. Photos are blocked while I am at work so I can't see anything to confirm it. There was a limited run of the ceramic RG ones I am assuming that is what were talking about up there. They look wonderful and I so miss not getting in on getting one. I thought I was in even had photos of it but there was a flaw found in mine on the back and I elected to have it sent back in hope of getting another only turns out that there were no more and I was out of luck until more became available... now I don't know what I want again.

• 3 weeks later...