When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

sub mariner wanted

hiulk hogan

Hi and welcome to RWG.

You should not expect a lot of replies as this is the common first question asked by new members :whistling:

I can tell you that you will be very happy with BK (who is assembling WM9 Subs, the cream of the cream), the best route possible probably :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now, my purpose answering your question the way I do is 1) to welcome you 2) to have the more active members confirm this or make other suggestions.

Note that you will need some serious budget to get the best sub though.

If your budget is short, well I'm sure BK and the membership here can still help you with another route...

All the best,

Stephane

As a wise man once said "WM9/BK for the perfect Sub and a lot of cash or Noobfactory's NoobMariner for the next-best Sub and a little cash."

Ask yourself how perfect you want it. Know that a Noobmariner was posted to one of the top Genuine watch forums recently and fooled everyone.

Lets start at the beginning ;)

Forum member bklm123 (BK) is the official dealer for WM9 factory for "Forum People" .. George at WM9 hates Forum People because they are too picky/crazy and so he lets BK handle orders and sales for Forum People.

On top of this, BK further refines the WM9 watches with gen parts, and subtle casework to improve them .. for an extra fee, of course.

In addition to his work with WM9, BK also purchases NoobFactory watches, then mods them with improvements, and re-sells them.

ok? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm not a Rolex sub expert but I do know that the WM9 sub is the current best replication out there, and that the NoobFactory sub comes in at 2nd place for a lot less money. Add about $200 to the price of a NoobMariner for mod work and you have a very nice watch indeed.

awesome reply .. but doesnt answer my question lol. The noob ceramic is from BK, had a few PM's back and forth and must admit, very efficient. I'll definatly be buying either the WM9 or the ceramic but i'd like to know the differences. BK has mentioned in a PM what he'll change, eg date etc but after all that what will be the differences between that and the WM9?

The WM9 is the older style 16610 Submariner... the New "Noobfactory" 116610 ceramic sub is the new supercase sub with ceramic insert and guidelock clasp. There is also a Noobfactory 16610 old style submariner if you want that.. Either way, BK has what you need. WM9 is going to cost at least double the price of either Noob Sub so it depends how picky you are on exact details and what your budget is.