When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Josh updates quality control procedures

P4GTR

I got an email today from Joshua with QC pictures and a picture of the shipping label to confirm that my address information is correct.

Interesting to note: the QC email has a "Terms & Conditions" attached to it indicating that since pictures were sent out that there will be no refunds or exchanges. There is a picture showing the watch on a timer so they also state that DOA claims should be taken up with the courier, however as long as it is reported within 24-48 hours of receiving the watch they will work to either repair or replace the broken watch.

I also noted to Joshua that the cabachon crown jewel on the Santos looks to be off so it will be interesting to see if they do anything to fix that flaw. I'll keep you all posted

UPDATE: QC seems to be working out quite nicely! Expressed my concerns about the crown on the Cartier to Joshua and they found another watch and sent new pics. Crown looks way better on this one and everything else looked good. I approved the order so I hope to receive it soon!

I must admit I am very pleased thus far with the new QC procedures that Joshua has adopted :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I moved from Josh/Andrew to another dealer because of endless problems with payment transactions and absolutely no QC - I got watches with broken bracelets, no date change ETA sub, AP missing one screw in the bezel, bezel inserts seperated from a watch in transit and many, many other issues.

They are good at correcting problems but I still have to pay return shipping of so many items. - So I decided to switch to another dealer who promises higher standard and testing of the goods before shipment, no dropshipping aso.

Guess what. The very first watch I receive - An AP T3 titanium - has a seized movement and it has probably never worked. - The next watch comes on a wrong bracelet/strap and leather straps I ordered was not shipped...

So what's new? :whistling:

Dude you have to have the worst luck of anybody I know of,I give you credit for hanging In there. If I would have had 1/4 of the problems you have had I would probably not buy another rep.Here's to better luck(qc) In your furture purchases :drinks:

I've never had a problem with getting parts from Josh, he's excellent. I've just ordered another 2 watches from him, I'll review when they arrive. Definitely understands that treating his customers well and helping out is good for business, this is why so many recommend him and will continue to repeat buy.