When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello!

allank

Hello:

I've been reading the forum for a long while, and I am happy I found this place.

My family owns a small watch manufacturing company in the Far East (We have a shop in Taiwan manufacturing watch cases, bracelets and most of the metal parts of watches; An accessory factory in GD province, China, manufacturing dials, hands, crystals and other parts.) We provide OEM cases, bracelets, and most of watch parts mainly supplying to Western European customers with quality horological parts at very competitive prices.

Business was okay in the past decade. However, the financial crisis in the recent years has set back order volume badly and we realized that OEM alone is no longer the future direction.

Since, 2007 we've planned to develop our own brand. Unlike our experience in manufacturing high quality precision makings, we have had no previous experience with marketing and branding. A lot of time and resource was spent on trying to figure out the best way in this new area. We have recently launched our official website.

www.allankuefer.com Since this website is still under development, there are a lot of sections that are not yet completed. We will have more information and data to fill in in order to create the perfect website.

Our short term plan is to create sterile/homage watches of major brands to show case our ability in quality and precision. And in the near future we will start to feature our own design items.

I'd like to ask if we can post project development blog & design pictures on your forum. So, we may attract potential customers in the future when a complete product is made. Or do you have a sponsorship program that we can participate to promote our watches in the future?

Thanks

Allan K.