When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chopard GTXL Chrono - Gorgeous!

OSRep

Hey guys

Just got this a few days ago, got round to taking some pics today. Its the Chopard GTXL Chrono "champagne" dial. Read alot about this rep being one of the best reps out the box, and ive always wanted one, so when the opportunity came I didnt hesitate......

.....and all I can say is: ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Quality is astounding, and in terms of accuracy....well just read "oberblenders" excellent comparison/review on RG!......FANTASTIC WATCH!

So I dont need to babble on, got plenty of pics though!! Here we go:

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0040BW.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

.....TBC'd below.......

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

Preeettyyyy :wub:

This watch can definitely be called "pretty".... :wub:

superb photography

Appreciate the kind words! :good:

As my buddy said above, great pics of a nice piece.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks my friend. Pictures are always better when the subject is pretty..... :good:

It's a gorgeous watch. Hard to tell it is a rep. Wear it well.

Thanks rob. Yeah I went to check some out in a local AD, very hard to distinguish, as far as I could tell the AR's the main difference, oh and the strap/clasp.....nothing a gen strap/clasp wont fix ;)

Gorgeous. Lani is also a big proponent of this watch. Very good photos.. and awesome looking piece :)

Thanks my friend! Yeah it was one of Lanis pics that got me lusting after this from the start! I think hed be proud of me now haha. :yeah:

Beautiful watch OS. I saw the listing for this watch and was humming and hawing. Too late for me and good on you! Great pics - enjoy!

Let me know if you tire of it...

Thanks mate. Hate to tell you this, but: "you snooze, you lose" hehe. I do it allll the time, I hummm n haawwwww over sooo many watches that I really like and want to buy, but then when I go get it - ITS GONE!! :bangin: Thanks thought buddy. I dont think im going to tire of it any time soon but youll be first on list....... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Nice!!! Where did you get it? Send PM if you like.

Private sales section buddy. They pop up very rarely. Not sure what the dealers situation is with the chopards......

CHOPARD is beautiful :wub:

Thanks G my friend! Hows the tooth?....... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

wow verrry lovely :) i have no money because i save something for a franken project, but if you ever sell it, shoot me a mail ok bro ;)

Thanks bro! ooooooooo franken project, sounds cool man! :thumbsupsmileyanim: I might be selling it very soon..... ;)

Great pics OS! Looks like you are getting used to your D90 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers red! I havnt been using my cam as much as id like to recently cos of work etc :( So every new watch is just a little extra practice ;)