When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seiko Sportura

jopo

I've seen these on a couple of replica sites, the thing is, the real ones are only double the price, so if these are replicas, they're definitely not worth the money. A nice second-hand example would be about this price. Some of the watches are not typical chrono layouts, so these would take a lot of effort for the rep makers to produce.

Interesting to find out what the deal is.

I've seen these on a couple of replica sites, the thing is, the real ones are only double the price, so if these are replicas, they're definitely not worth the money. A nice second-hand example would be about this price. Some of the watches are not typical chrono layouts, so these would take a lot of effort for the rep makers to produce.

Interesting to find out what the deal is.

Hi,

this watch has a price of over 3000 US Dollar. My question is : Someone knows this shop ?

jopo

I doubt you'll get a good watch out of buying with them. They're using gen watch photos, so they're lying to you before you even buy something.

Stick with our trusted dealers and you'll at least see what you're getting first.

I doubt you'll get a good watch out of buying with them. They're using gen watch photos, so they're lying to you before you even buy something.

Stick with our trusted dealers and you'll at least see what you're getting first.

+1 Stick with the trusted dealers here at RWG