When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

silver themes different maker?

scooterboy

I ordered one too from Andrew. I received his QC pics and I realized the red markers were overprinted (on the silver ring) in the 12' subdial. Andrew sent me pics for a replacement and it has the same issue. The factory said him all the bacth presented this problem. Now I'm waiting QC of the new Grey Themes version.

I suggest you to ask QC pics to your dealer.

I ordered one too from Andrew. I received his QC pics and I realized the red markers were overprinted (on the silver ring) in the 12' subdial. Andrew sent me pics for a replacement and it has the same issue. The factory said him all the bacth presented this problem. Now I'm waiting QC of the new Grey Themes version.

I suggest you to ask QC pics to your dealer.

hi, i get some QC pics soon, i know about the overprint on the silver ring, but i would accept this, more important are the sitting of the hex srews and the improved movement!

note the new roo`s have engraved buckle!

did you order the grey themes instead of the silver themes?

Ok, I received a QC pic of the Grey Themes:

post-6192-091866700 1284094811.jpg

The watch looks pretty good. The bezel screws are missaligned but the watch will be sent inmediatly to Francisco for a full treatment (service+lume) and he will take care to install properly the screws.

hi, the hex screw on near the 2 is very bad, i think this is not possible to fix!

Ok, I received a QC pic of the Grey Themes:

The watch looks pretty good. The bezel screws are missaligned but the watch will be sent inmediatly to Francisco for a full treatment (service+lume) and he will take care to install properly the screws.

Why would you go for a lume job? The gen doesn't have any.....

Actually the OEM does have black lume as does the silver theme version. Yes, there is black lume!!

I know there is black lume but I checked one a few weeks ago at my AD and there wasn't much lume on it. No glow at all, not even when I hold it under the light for more than 10 seconds.

Also my gen navy dial does not have lume.