When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

searching for good rep

thomasb

Dear FRIEND,

I'm here to ask you an advice.

I'm 19 years old (i'll do 20 in december) and I have an hard decision to do.

1 years ago I bought a WM9 submariner as my first rep. I loved it, but it was too heavy too big too large.

I sold it also because it had a problem with the pearl.

Now I would like to buy a very good rep, but more right for me.

I would like something light, with small dial.

What I can buy?

I drive a Ducati.

Ty

If you like Rolex, have a look at the Milgaus or Explorer I. Both are smaller and lighter than your Sub and are good for casual wear.

The Omega Aqua Terra Seamaster should meet you needs also. Perfect Clones (Joshua)is a good source for your purchase. He as well as other

forum approved dealers can be found in the dealer section of this forum.

Thanks for your quick answers.

Patek Nautilus

don't like

Patek Aquanaut

what about this? I like it it's 36mm x 9.5 it seems small

http://www.1-pc8838.com/ppaq10001-aquanaut-auto-ssru-black-seta-28242-p-6298.html

is it a good replica?

Rolex vintage

Explorer II is 40mm, too large.

Explorer I 37mm x 12 (bigger than patek)

http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlex10001-explorer-asia-2813-free-shipping-p-8812.html

How is this rep?

6263 -> http://www.1-pc8838.com/rldv01002-updated-vintage-6263-blackblk-manual-chronos-p-3621.html

maybe 12mm is too thick? what do you think?

Rolex Milgraus

it seems good but big.

Omega Aqua Terra Seamaster

40x8 good but big

Omega Railmaster

39x9 mm. big?

Rolex Datejust

Is this good?

http://www.1-pc8838.com/rdjms10043-jubilee-sunray-black-numeral-swiss-28362-p-6059.html

you can get the aqua terra in (gen) 34mm, 39mm, 42mm, only the 39mm ones have been repped to a good standard, i used to have about 6 of them at the highpoint of my At collecting phase and a the gen, the 39mm rep was literlay 99% of the gen, the the railmaster, 99.8% of thhe gen, and they do not wear large.

I would sujest you get round a few jewelers and try on some gens and then come back with a better idear of what you like, also we all started looking for watches that fitted our skinny wrist, then we all bought 47mm fiddys and realised we could wear what ever we wanted.

Ahah!

Yeah but it seems exagerated.

:p

I want something more classic but with a littlebit of sport in it =)

Then It has to be a Panerai,Italian bike, Italian watch :p Take a look at some of the Gino Franco watches, they go for around $250.00,nice Italian sport watches,If you dont mind quartz. :whistling: Maybe good for ridding your motorcycle,quartz watches have good shock resistance. If It were me and I had a small wrists, I would look at some 40mm Panerais. They are light because of the leather strap. I really dont think you shoud go under 40mm. Most watches under 40mm are womens watches In todays watch market. Thats just my opinion,you should get whatever you are comfortable wearing,good luck mia amico :thumbs: Mike

Sweet pix of your daughter's wrist, Andy. :)

at the OP: I'll vote for the Railmaster. Classic, classy yet not too conservative:

wcomegarailmaster1.jpg

I don't have a big wrist and the Railmaster fits perfectly.

Good luck! :lol:

Val.

where i can found that railmaster?

another thing. I don't understand. What is the size of the aquanaut? I find 36 38 40.

On official website of patek philippe they say 38MM. But on perfect clones i found only 36 and 40.

I know that these are heavy watches,but the watch looks good on your wrist. I think It's the weight thats the problem not the size :thumbsupsmileyanim:

ok.

so maybe i can also wear a 40mm.

i very like the omega.

the pam stay very good to your daughters,

but i think it is not my style.

what about patek philippe reps? are they good?

My first rep was an Omega Speedmaster, at 40 mm. For a year or so I seldom wore it because I leaned toward the 42-44 mm watches (I also have skinny wrists). The last year or so I enjoy the Speedmaster more and the largest Pams a bit less. The Speedmaster is another awesome watch for you to consider.

ok.

so maybe i can also wear a 40mm.

i very like the omega.

the pam stay very good to your daughters,

but i think it is not my style.

what about patek philippe reps? are they good?

To be honest I really dont know much about PP reps. I think they are a few nice models. Take a look at the Classic tourbillions and the Aquanaut models. I think they have Aquanauts that are 40mm,good luck :)