When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sinn crew: Best rep out there right now?

DP8

I've just ordered a U1... you've made me worry now about the incorrect back :wounded1: - Ive never heard about this

Only the PVD is incorrect. It says "u black' instead of U1 as it should. The non PVD caseback is fine. Though I own the pvd and love it. An awesome rep, even with this flaw.

Only the PVD is incorrect. It says "u black' instead of U1 as it should. The non PVD caseback is fine. Though I own the pvd and love it. An awesome rep, even with this flaw.

PVD is the black one, correct? ugh. I wanted that one. Oh well, I like the other one too. Where did you order from?

and how is the lume also, btw. Didn't see that response from anyone

Thanks for the advice.. I've gone for the non-PVD ive been intruged by this watch for some time. Now is the time to pull the trigger.

Good Luck with your purchase DP8

Thanks for the advice.. I've gone for the non-PVD ive been intruged by this watch for some time. Now is the time to pull the trigger.

Good Luck with your purchase DP8

Thanks, you too. When did you order? Maybe I'll wait and see what you think and where you purchased from.

I wouldn't worry about the engraving being wrong on the back - who is going to see it while it's on your wrist? ;):)

I think the latest batch of these has a slightly green tint to the dial lume unfortunately :( whereas the early versions definitely had white lume. If you can budget for a relume then I reckon it'd be spot on!