When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Sub

munk

@ Munk,

The TTK sub has the Asian 21j movement. TTk has it checked and regulated, so it keeps good time, right on.

Still it's not an eta, I don't know how long it will last.

@ bklm1234,

The date font on these 2006 subs is the new thinner font and the second hand is supposed to touch the minute markers. I wouldn't be surprised if EL's and Paul's subs come from the same factory- they look just alike!

Nice comparison. Yes, the gen has a slightly greater rehaut, but we're almost to the point of splitting hairs!

Paul's bezel printing is a little more bold, and of course the cg's and crown are noticeable. But things like the dial printing, and date mag are right on. Even the pearl doesn't look bad next to the gen.

Very few people are going to be able to spot Paul's as a rep, and if they do, they either hang out on one of these forums, or they're a Rolex expert! The average Rolex owner won't have a clue.

This best i can do is replace the bezel insert dats all. for tubing and crown i better not do it myself sumthing bad bad will surely happen to the watch.... :)

Hi again munk,

you're in Singapore right? I am anyway, and i may actually know the right person who may do the mods you want... This guy's a really experienced watchsmith whom i always take my reps to get repaired and serviced... even my asian 7750 Bentley GT... :D

PM me for more info... :winkiss: